X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Remco Monster
    GLOWS in the Dark!
    • May 3, 2006

A bunch of accessories. Who do they belong to? Pretty sure the silver wing is Arco, Spacewar. The others are a mystery to me.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

Any ideas on any of these weapons? I appreciate the help.

The top middle is a Secret Wars gun. I know it came with Doctor Doom at least. I think the bottom silver rifle with the huge stiff shoulder strap is from the Mighty Crusaders line. Many characters came with that gun, as I recall.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Jacksonmob
        • Nov 16, 2014

Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker
        A bunch of accessories. Who do they belong to? Pretty sure the silver wing is Arco, Spacewar. The others are a mystery to me.

The binoculars and the Luger pistol look like Lion Rock to me.

Comment

• Remco Monster
          GLOWS in the Dark!
          • May 3, 2006

Thanks, makes total sense. Anyone know any others? I am especially curious about the black space rifle on the left and black and yellow space pistols on the right, which look to have come from the same line, and also the red missiles.

Comment

• Ninersphan1
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 27, 2009

Originally posted by Jacksonmob
            The binoculars and the Luger pistol look like Lion Rock to me.
            The set of Walkie Talkies are early Playmobil

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
              Persistent Member
              • Apr 28, 2013

Have you checked this person' site?

Thought the axe might be Playmobil as I had it but really not sure.

Comment

• kinostadt
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 14, 2004

I see four items from Tiny Tuffys aka SRL Heroes. The black spacey rifle on the left, the orange helmet, and the black and yellow pistols on the right.

Comment

• SpaceCrawler
                  Veteran Member
                  • Mar 20, 2008

Anyone have any idea what these are? They are all about 2 inches or less, like about little army men size.

These guys just say "China" on the bottom:

I think this says "Kenner" on the back. This one is slightly smaller then the other space figures:

I assume thee are Timm Mee or something?

Sean

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                    Muddling through
                    • Oct 4, 2008

the top row of figures in that last photo looks like figures from either Buck Rogers or Flash Gordon. I am leaning towards Buck though, my brother and I had them as kids but I think there were more colors. pink rings a bell

Comment

• patches
                      • Jan 12, 2015

Originally posted by Klosterheim
                      Do you know which company made a toy bird that really flew and flapped it's wings? It was awesome and forgotten in time.

Also, what are the possible choices for 'matchbox' size metal spaceships with little plastic seats?

Who made those hard green and yellow balls that clanged together on a string?

Was it Marx that made non-movable small blue knights and fire elementals?

What manufacturer made vintage plastic spartan miniatures for museums?

That is most of what I have not identified in toys.

Thanks!
                      From the mid to late 70's?
                      Also, what are the possible choices for 'matchbox' size metal spaceships with little plastic seats?

Tootsie Toys, although they were mainly earlier than the 70's for Spaceships.
                      Dinky Toys was making a ton of gorgeous late 60's early 70's die cast stuff. Gerry Anderson, Star Trek, James Bond, Batman, You name it.
                      Popy had a large assortment of Space and Super vehicles that Mattel brought over as sub components of their Shogun Warriors line. The vehicles were from things like Sentai and Ultraman shows, etc.

Who made those hard green and yellow balls that clanged together on a string?
                      They were called Clackers. Or Clack Clacks. They were made by a bunch of companies. Famously when they were banned the Feds could not find a company to go after so they sued a shipping container full of them found in a customs dock.

An Outfit called Ace Novelty Company was in some way involved in that shipment.

Comment

• peytiesdad
                        • Nov 22, 2010

Got these in a lot of stuff. I can't find out what they're from. Any help?

Comment

• LonnieFisher
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by peytiesdad
                          Got these in a lot of stuff. I can't find out what they're from. Any help?
                          https://flic.kr/p/HzcywQ
                          Looks like it might be from a Christmas decoration of some sort. How big is it?

Comment

• peytiesdad
                            • Nov 22, 2010

It's about 4 X 1 1/2 inches

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

sure looks like its from a paper doll type book.
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Burgermeister
                                • Jul 3, 2016

Hi all,new here.Joining and searching toy forums because I've become obsessed with finding the name
                                of a toy that I got in the late 70's-early 80's.It was a noise maker to be exact.I spent a lot of time in
                                Queens NY growing up,so I'm not sure if this toy was only available in that area.They were sold mostly
                                in candy/toy stores,five and dimes etc.Usually with the other junkie stuff from Asia,like
                                pump water rockets,disc guns,cap bombs,etc.

Description:I remember a blue plastic cane similar to the control stick of a fisherPrice rolling cornball popper.
                                On one end was a plastic piece to grip the cane,on the other end was what looked like a yellow plastic(I think) device
                                that held what seemed like half a Black rubber ball (I swear it looked like a handball)What you did was insert a
                                piece of paper or cardboard in to the device then the ball half was secured on top of the paper,and then you took
                                the cane and slammed it on the ground popping the paper and making a loud bang.

If you know the name,please let me know.Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎