• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toyman_Chris
    70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

Originally posted by 4NDR01D
    Fighting yank
    I thought so, just wasn't sure. Thanks! I found him today at an antique mall. What should he sell for? If you don't mind me asking?
    Last edited by Toyman_Chris; Feb 10, '12, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
      Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
      • Jan 22, 2008

I sold a nude one a month ago for $7.50 I don't know if that helps or not.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
        70's Era Pimp
        • Sep 7, 2011

Helps. I paid $5 for this one. I just wasn't sure. I don't collect this size, so I will probably pass it on. Thanks.

Comment

• Saroyan
          Persistent Member
          • Oct 4, 2011

I really like toxic robot figure the the one with the squishy guts. dont think they were available here in canada.

Which toxic robot ? There is a Professor Gangrene that you could squeeze and his guts would pop out through what looks like a net\ shirt. There is also a Dr. X with exposed "toxic gut" with green goo that flows through it when you turn him upside down- but every one I've seen has the goo dried up - and mine was new in the box. I posted a pic of him in the weirdest toy thread under modern toys.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
            • Jan 22, 2008

Originally posted by Saroyan
            Which toxic robot ? There is a Professor Gangrene that you could squeeze and his guts would pop out through what looks like a net\ shirt. There is also a Dr. X with exposed "toxic gut" with green goo that flows through it when you turn him upside down- but every one I've seen has the goo dried up - and mine was new in the box. I posted a pic of him in the weirdest toy thread under modern toys.
            I saw the one you posted, I like him a lot too. Don't know why this one (the front guy although I'd collect all 5) is called toxic robot but he's the one I'm reffering to. Heck, other than the human figures I like this whole line. I think there's even a24" monster/robot figure to go with this line too. I'll see if I can come up with a pic.

Comment

• 4NDR01D
              • Jan 22, 2008

Sorry about the size it's not from my own flickr

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                • Jan 22, 2008

>I really like toxic robot figure the the one with the squishy guts. dont think they were available here in canada.

this was supposed to say "and the". Toxic robot doesnt have squishy guts.

Comment

• MLoudin
                  Possessed by Megos
                  • Sep 13, 2007

Those are VERY cool!!!

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                    • Jan 22, 2008

1995 Action Man Villian Dr.X Dr x Kenner New in Box | eBay

I like this guy too. The Mohawk & Mustache look is really under-rated IMHO.

Comment

• Splitty
                      Career Member
                      • Jan 25, 2012

I like this guy too. The Mohawk & Mustache look is really under-rated IMHO.
                      Yes I love that guy! He's badass. He goes really nice next to my 12" X-Men Storm with the mohawk. Mohawks FTW.

BTW, since I'm in this thread, I was wonderin' if you guys could help me out identifying the last of my unknown accessories.
                      I've gotten this HUGE mixed lot of 80s toys.
                      I'm totally not lazy, I've done a heap of research so far & identified most of it, but these are the last mysteries to me.
                      The lot had He-Man, Other World, Starriors, Fantasy World, GI Joe, Robo Force, Blackstar, Sectaurs and heaven knows what else.

I have no idea what that orange bird legged gun & twirly thing & spears made of the same plastic are from.
                      I originally thought GI Joe, but the spears go with it so I guess not. That looks like a boars head on the end of the twirly.
                      That rubber bat wing has a peg to attach to a back. The weapons on the left seem to attach to vehicles.
                      The ones on the right have the same sized pegs for hands.
                      The spiked club in the middle is made of rubber.
                      Any help would be massively appreciated. !

Last edited by Splitty; Feb 11, '12, 1:38 PM.
                      I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

• Falstaff13
                        Persistent Member
                        • May 28, 2008

The twirling thing and mounted gun (along with a few of the spears and things above) are from the Castle Grayskull playset for the original Masters of the Universe.
                        Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
                        Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• Splitty
                          Career Member
                          • Jan 25, 2012

Dang! How'd I miss that?! I though I combed the MOTU database.
                          Thanks so much!!

Looks like the weapons on the right are all MOTU also. Back to the database!
                          Well, if it were She-Ra or Golden Girl, I would know in a second. [:P
                          Last edited by Splitty; Feb 11, '12, 2:27 PM.
                          I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

• mazinz
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 2, 2007

I saw the one you posted, I like him a lot too. Don't know why this one (the front guy although I'd collect all 5) is called toxic robot but he's the one I'm reffering to. Heck, other than the human figures I like this whole line. I think there's even a24" monster/robot figure to go with this line too. I'll see if I can come up with a pic.

http://images.wikia.com/actionman/im...c1/Xrobots.jpg
                            I am a bit confused since a few things are now going on in this thread (and why separate threads of "what is this toy should" remain).

What collection are those figures from that you posted in the picture? They look like smaller 3" 3/4 joe size?
                            ** Nevermind I see they are from Action man but are they 12" or smaller scale?
                            "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                              70's Era Pimp
                              • Sep 7, 2011

The two pedestals and all the grey weapons are from He-Man Castle Greyskull.
                              The silver gun next to the Red club (it has the double barrel) went with a He-Man fig Roboto

Comment

• 4NDR01D
                                • Jan 22, 2008

I believe the weird robotic men are 12".

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎