• May 2, 2011

Is that the AHI Doctor Figure?
      You will always be your child's favorite toy. ~Vicki Lansky

Comment

• SentientApe
        Career Member
        • May 1, 2014

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
        thanks Don. Gumby? you mean the green dude made of clay? why would he have a gun?
        You may as well ask 'Why would Gumby need complete paratrooper gear?'

Comment

• SentientApe
          Career Member
          • May 1, 2014

Originally posted by nazgul
          Here's some more....

My guess is the snow shoes and boots are Steve Scout, the gas can, pants, boots and gas mask are Big Jim and the jacket is Action Jackson....just need some conformation...Thanks!
          Confirmed: The brown boot is a regular Steve Scout (or Craig Cub) shoe. The light tan boots and snow shoes are Steve Scout winter accessories. The red tank with mouth breather is another Steve Scout item (I think it is from the "Danger at Snake River" accessory pack).

I acquired what appaers to be a twin to that vinyl jacket on a random Action Jackson figure -- it had an unpleasant odor and was falling apart, so it went straight into the trash. I realize that is only partially useful information.

Having said all that, I wish I were able to confirm that the gasoline can comes from the Steve Scout "Mystery Midnight Arson Merit Badge" accessory pack, but no such thing exists. Yet.

Comment

• nazgul
            Lord of Light
            • May 2, 2011

Originally posted by SentientApe
            Confirmed: The brown boot is a regular Steve Scout (or Craig Cub) shoe. The light tan boots and snow shoes are Steve Scout winter accessories. The red tank with mouth breather is another Steve Scout item (I think it is from the "Danger at Snake River" accessory pack).

I acquired what appaers to be a twin to that vinyl jacket on a random Action Jackson figure -- it had an unpleasant odor and was falling apart, so it went straight into the trash. I realize that is only partially useful information.

Having said all that, I wish I were able to confirm that the gasoline can comes from the Steve Scout "Mystery Midnight Arson Merit Badge" accessory pack, but no such thing exists. Yet.
            Awesome, thanks!

Comment

• mike binion
              Museum Patron
              • Jan 8, 2005

Garage sale find, I really like this guy. It says Toy State, made in China on the bottom. It's missing something, I'm guessing a treasure chest to go under his legs. It's sound activated, the lantern lights and he swings back and forth and talks ("Sixteen men on a dead man's chest, Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum"). If anyone has a picture of a complete one or any information I would like to know more about it. Thanks.

The closest thing I'm finding is the Rattle Me Bones game but it is different in several ways.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by mike binion; Jul 4, '14, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Werewolf
                Inhuman
                • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by mike binion

The closest thing I'm finding is the Rattle Me Bones game but it is different in several ways.
                It's definitely a Rattle Me Bones type game. There's different versions made by several different companies. But I've not seen one with a working lantern before though. Pretty cool
                You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• MPM1972
                  Museum Patron
                  • Jan 23, 2012

Toys2.jpg

Any ideas? Were in a box with Playdoh barber shop parts.

Comment

• mpramuk
                    Museum Patron
                    • Nov 24, 2007

Anyone have any idea what set this chair is from? I use it with my PotA figure display as the colors match and it is Mego scale. Curious what it might be from. It seems vaguely Old West like a barber chair maybe? Let me know - thanks!

Photo is in my gallery: http://megomuseum.com/community/albu...chmentid=11198
                    Last edited by mpramuk; Jun 11, '14, 7:58 PM.
                    Looking for redhead AJ heads (or figures) - both bearded & clean shaven (I'm trying to complete all the variations).
                    Also seeking: 1 blue Soldier Ape glove, 1 General Ape boot, sun reflector from PotA Fortress playset.

Comment

• LadyZod
                      Superman's Gal Pal
                      • Jan 27, 2007

Hey guys, I recently bought a lot of 80's Robo Force toys, and in the lot there were a couple of weird pieces that were not from that line. Here's one:

B4825B34-8802-46F4-8F30-93DCDF5B1B20_zps1lthh0ck.jpg

Anyone have an idea as to what this goes with?

--------------update--------------------------

Thanks to AAAAA, who informed me it was part of a Sears release Barbie set, I was able to find a catalog listing for this piece! This piece and another that came in my lot form an Airline Reservation playset for Barbie. Because I guess kids like to play travel agent instead of pilot.
                      Last edited by LadyZod; Jul 18, '14, 5:34 PM. Reason: UPDATE
                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      My life through toys: Tales from the Toybox!
                      Check out my art:
                      Art Portfolio@Redbubble
                      Art Portfolio@Tumblr

Comment

• Shanester
                        Rocket-Man
                        • Jun 22, 2001

Any ideas? I think I have some Micronauts parts in here and I am pretty sure the yellow outboard is Adventure People.

Last edited by Shanester; Jul 22, '14, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• nazgul
                          Lord of Light
                          • May 2, 2011

The outboard is adventure people...the gas nozzle and the black price in front of it is from optimus prime

Comment

• Ninersphan1
                            Veteran Member
                            • Jul 27, 2009

Originally posted by nazgul
                            The outboard is adventure people...the gas nozzle and the black price in front of it is from optimus prime

The Canoe motor is from the Northwoods trailblazer set that had a Jeep and Tent.

The two Blue darts with Orange rubber tips are definitely Micronauts As is the larger yellow one. The longer stemmed blue dart came with many vehicles and sets, notably the Astro Station and the Hydra Vehicle. The Shorter blue dart is likely from a Galactic Warrior figure's missle shooter/backback. The Yellow dart with Orange Tip that's larger and damaged is from the Star Defender Micronauts Vehicle. The small chromed piece that is loosing it's plating and turning blue, is the leg jet from a Micronauts Galactic Defender figure.

And the Blue Bar with he hole in the middle feature in the last picture looks like it might be a part from one of the Micro's Trons, which were wind up figures/vehicles as is the chrome cross. Looks like one of their antennas.
                            Last edited by Ninersphan1; Jul 22, '14, 12:10 PM.

Comment

• mahseer
                              Museum Super Collector
                              • Sep 21, 2012

Who is this glorious freak?image.jpg

Comment

• mahseer
                                Museum Super Collector
                                • Sep 21, 2012

http://http://megomuseum.com/community/showthread.php?96381-Sears-Space-Command-Center-and-Sound-Studio&p=1139005#post1139005

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎