X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Splitty
    Career Member
    • Jan 25, 2012

The silver smooth gun on the farthest left (middle) looks like the Mego 12" Star Trek gun that came with my Ilia Probe (so from that line maybe?).
    Don't know who's is the martian raygun on lower left, but it is sweeeet. ^-^

Anybody know what like this fantastic neon yellow clear jewel scepter is from?? I forgot to measure, but it's about 3" long. No idea if vintage or not (but probably).
    jem-scepter.jpg

aw heck, while I'm at it I may as well throw these out there.
    They're all he-man size-ish. The gold ones with the lion-head scepter look voltrony? any ideas?
    weapons-black.jpgweapons-gold.jpg
    Last edited by Splitty; Sep 10, '13, 11:11 AM.
    I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

Originally posted by Splitty
      The silver smooth gun on the farthest left (middle) looks like the Mego 12" Star Trek gun that came with my Ilia Probe (so from that line maybe?).
      Yeah, the silver one at the far middle left is definitely a gun from the Mego 12" Star Trek line (Kirk, Spock, Ilia and Decker all had that identical gun). None of the others are ringing a bell for me.

Comment

• Splitty
        Career Member
        • Jan 25, 2012

Originally posted by drquest
        I just got these 1/6 scale hand guns in and a couple of them look familiar, but some I have no idea what they are.

Anybody recognize any of them?

Why, hold on a second there!

I just went through my 'needing to edit n organize' photos, and I found one!
        The middle fancy grey raygun is just like my Captain Action Dr Evil as Ming the Merciless 11" figure by Playing Mantis.
        Only mine has some black antiquing, I can't tell from the photo if yours does or not.
        gun-drevilming.jpg

Now I notice my computer screen needs cleaning.
        I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

• RickD
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 31, 2011

Anyone have an idea what the moccasin shoes go to and the bags??

I appreciate the help

Comment

• drquest
            ~~/\~~\o/~~/\~~Shark!
            • Apr 17, 2012

Why, hold on a second there!

I just went through my 'needing to edit n organize' photos, and I found one!
            The middle fancy grey raygun is just like my Captain Action Dr Evil as Ming the Merciless 11" figure by Playing Mantis.
            Only mine has some black antiquing, I can't tell from the photo if yours does or not.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]8059[/ATTACH]

Now I notice my computer screen needs cleaning.
            Thanks! I don't think this one has any black on it....
            Danny(Drquest)
            Captain Action HQ
            Retro shirts and stuff
            More retro shirts
            Stuff For Sale

Comment

• bgrimm77
              NORTHEAST REPRESENTATIVE
              • Jan 4, 2009

I posted this question a couple of years ago and cant find where I put it. Anyway it was a pump up Thing figure that would bust out of a box. kind of like the Rage Cage, but with the Thing
              WHEREVER YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE AT

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
                Web Wobbler
                • May 12, 2007

Originally posted by bgrimm77
                I posted this question a couple of years ago and cant find where I put it. Anyway it was a pump up Thing figure that would bust out of a box. kind of like the Rage Cage, but with the Thing
                http://megomuseum.com/community/show...-FF-Holy-Grail!
                Looking for MOC Pocket Super Heroes...
                Good Trader List

Comment

• bgrimm77
                  NORTHEAST REPRESENTATIVE
                  • Jan 4, 2009

^^ Thanks Derek...... that's the one
                  WHEREVER YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE AT

Comment

• ctc
                    Fear the monkeybat!
                    • Aug 16, 2001

>Anybody know what like this fantastic neon yellow clear jewel scepter is from??

It looks like something from the Crystar set.... but I don't know if it is or not.

Don C.

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
                      Web Wobbler
                      • May 12, 2007

Originally posted by bgrimm77
                      ^^ Thanks Derek...... that's the one
                      I'm not Derek. I'm Chris, but it is an honor to be mistaken for "Megospidey"...
                      Looking for MOC Pocket Super Heroes...
                      Good Trader List

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                        HULK SMASH!
                        • Apr 3, 2010

>Anybody know what like this fantastic neon yellow clear jewel scepter is from??

It looks like something from the Crystar set.... but I don't know if it is or not.

At first, I thought it might be something from the Princess of Power range, or a similar line.
                        But apparently not.
                        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• mvanis
                          Career Member
                          • Feb 5, 2013

Anyone know the guy on the left here? auction said 'Creature from the Black Lagoon' but obviously is a knockoff at best, not sure if it's actually from something or just a rando bendy toy. Any insight?

Looking for:
                          • Lincoln Monsters (Any condition)
                          • Boxed Mego Monsters
                          • AHI Jigglers / Bendy Monsters (Carded and Loose)
                          • ANYTHING Monster related

Founder - The Toy Archives

Comment

• mazinz
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 2, 2007

Originally posted by mvanis
                            Anyone know the guy on the left here? auction said 'Creature from the Black Lagoon' but obviously is a knockoff at best, not sure if it's actually from something or just a rando bendy toy. Any insight?

The guy on the left has been released a number of times. He is based on mythology and was part of a set of Greek "myth" creatures (like Medusa, a 5 headed (and cool as hell) dragon), etc. They go back to the 70's (possibly 60's), but no he is def not the Creature. The last time these guys were released was on purple cards with the Greek myths probably about 3-4 years ago. He was painted in green for that set. I need to dig mine out so I can give you the proper name they used for him.

The color scheme of yours matches the color scheme of the five headed dragon my friend had and that was back in 1980/81 so figure end of 70's early 80's for that version you have there
                            Last edited by mazinz; Oct 3, '13, 9:38 PM.
                            "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• Splitty
                              Career Member
                              • Jan 25, 2012

Originally posted by mazinz
                              The guy on the left has been released a number of times. He is based on mythology and was part of a set of Greek "myth" creatures (like Medusa, a 5 headed (and cool as hell) dragon), etc. They go back to the 70's (possibly 60's), but no he is def not the Creature. The last time these guys were released was on purple cards with the Greek myths probably about 3-4 years ago. He was painted in green for that set. I need to dig mine out so I can give you the proper name they used for him.

The color scheme of yours matches the color scheme of the five headed dragon my friend had and that was back in 1980/81 so figure end of 70's early 80's for that version you have there
                              Correctomundo!
                              You have one of the awesome vintage ones. I really like the older ones.

His 'official' name on the latest release, 2006 by Accoutrements, is 'Prince Reptilian' and he came packaged with Lord Hydra.
                              Here's my pic of the 2006 set, although I need to retake the pic because it's done with uggo flash.
                              Man, I'd really love to get some other versions of these! You don't see the vintage ones on ebay very often.

oop, here he was still attached to the card awhile ago:
                              Last edited by Splitty; Oct 3, '13, 10:44 PM.
                              I gots Toyyyyzzzzz

Comment

• mazinz
                                Persistent Member
                                • Jul 2, 2007

Correctomundo!
                                You have one of the awesome vintage ones. I really like the older ones.

His 'official' name on the latest release, 2006 by Accoutrements, is 'Prince Reptilian' and he came packaged with Lord Hydra.
                                Here's my pic of the 2006 set, although I need to retake the pic because it's done with uggo flash.
                                Man, I'd really love to get some other versions of these! You don't see the vintage ones on ebay very often.

oop, here he was still attached to the card awhile ago:
                                Thank you because I really did not feel like digging through my stuff to find my carded ones. They show up on Ebay, problem is that the never show up under any sort of proper name- so you have to search "dragon or 5 headed dragon", etc or even bendy to find the damn things. The Hydra my friend had was blue, with white and a dash of pink. I thought he looked super cool and had him fight my Godzilla from the Zilla vs Tricephalon playset
                                "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎