• MegoCapnMike
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 22, 2012

Originally posted by Den82
    Anyone know what the belt/holster is? Number 81

That is what I am most curious about.

88- chair from the GI Joe Tomahawk helicopter
    93- window from the Filmation Ghostbusters series House playlet
    101- Part of Millenium Falcon (not sure what version of the toy though, but I recognize what its supposed to be)
    146 Might be one of the hats to either Cletus, Enos, or Roscoe in the 3-3/4" Dukes of hazard line (I can't recall if any of the hats other than Boss Hog's were removable)

Several various pieces in there go to GI Joe (most certainly #102) but I don't know exactly, they just seem very familiar. They one that is gonna keep me up tonight is #95. I know I had this piece as a kid. It was from some smaller set (perhaps the "Army Gear" Flashlight. But there were two of those pieces to the set and they held up a landingpad or something like that. Very faint memory, but it will likely come to me eventually. Hope that helps...
    Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• Bruce Banner
      HULK SMASH!
      • Apr 3, 2010

The centaur guy is marked "Warner Bro.s 2002"

The Centaur figure is from Harry Potter:

J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone Deluxe Magical Creature 9-inch action figure - Firenze the Centaur, from the film adaptation

The purple monster in the cage is marked "ARCO no date"

The caged purple monster is a Boglin:

Last edited by Bruce Banner; Dec 19, '12, 4:50 AM.
      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 22, 2012

Got it. I was right. #95 was from the "Army Gear" flashlight set.

It is tiny (only picture I could find with a quick Google search) which makes me wonder how common are these sets? But if you look closely at the flashlight in it's open extended form, you can just make out the support strut there.
        Last edited by MegoCapnMike; Dec 18, '12, 1:09 PM.
        Looking for:

--Lion Rock "Mr Rock's" shoes/ boots (these may also be the same as the lion rock monster line boots)

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• MegoCapnMike
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 22, 2012

Originally posted by ddgaff1132
          Here is another crop of WAZZITs as I call 'em.

The centaur guy is marked "Warner Bro.s 2002" .

POTA is marked "Hasbro 99". The phone has no markings but is Sooo Mego scale!!!

The purple monster in the cage is marked "ARCO no date"

Little soldier guys are marked "Soma 1987" Mid-evil guy is marked "Papo 2003" and has removable sword & shield. Fred Flintstone is an eraser 1987. Blue astronaut is "Remco".

No clue on the NunChuks. Capt. America shield has been ID'd as Toy Biz 90's. The green thing is a helmet of some kind, Maybe for 5" figure. Lil old man in green shirt and work apron marked "86 ATI?" And the Bendy Asian looking figure is marked "Marvel Education".

And a late entry...

I call it a Wacky Racer! Markings are "88 IMAG"
          Well that's it. Hope somebody can flesh-out these odd little Misfit Toys.
          Here is some info (a picture anyway) on the little blue astronaut guy:

Looking for:

--Mystery Astronaught

Comment

• Red Hulk
            Career Member
            • Dec 19, 2012

Originally posted by MegoCapnMike
            101- Part of Millenium Falcon (not sure what version of the toy though, but I recognize what its supposed to be)
            146 Might be one of the hats to either Cletus, Enos, or Roscoe in the 3-3/4" Dukes of hazard line (I can't recall if any of the hats other than Boss Hog's were removable)

Several various pieces in there go to GI Joe (most certainly #102) but I don't know exactly, they just seem very familiar. They one that is gonna keep me up tonight is #95. I know I had this piece as a kid. It was from some smaller set (perhaps the "Army Gear" Flashlight. But there were two of those pieces to the set and they held up a landingpad or something like that. Very faint memory, but it will likely come to me eventually. Hope that helps...
            number 15 is a Mog from The Other World toy line, I used to have a few of the figures and beasts from it.

Comment

• bigjuan
              • Dec 28, 2012

I hope someone here can help me...I've been going crazy trying to figure out what the name of a toy from my youth is.

When I was younger (late 70's to mid 80'sish), my grandparents used to have a few different handheld water toys. They had a couple of Wunderfall toys (squish the button to squirt water/air and try to get the rings on the poles/balls in the basket/whatever), which, using the power of Google, I was able to figure out, identify, and I've got one proudly displayed on my desk at work.

They *also* had a goldfish-like water toy that's a bit harder to explain.

The toy itself was a goldfish bowl, sealed and full of water, with a hoop on a pole stuck in the bottom (think "ring of fire" for lions at the circus), and a floating mechanical fish that looked somewhat like an orange angel fish.

The fish floated by itself, and when you pushed the button (ala a Waterfuls game), the fish would flick its tail to one side and sink. When you let go, it'd float back up. By actuating the button, you could make the fish swim around, with the apparent object to get the fish to swim *through* the hoop in the middle.

I've tried and tried and tried to figure anything out about this game...the vendor that created it, the name of it...anything, to no avail. I was starting to think I'd imagined the entire thing until talking about it at work when around three of my co-workers all recognized the same toy.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about, or, better yet, the name of the toy? I'd love to have one for my desk, to help remind me of better times in the past.

Comment

• Monsterama2000
                Creepy and Kooky!
                • Mar 27, 2008

Is this it?

something fishy.JPG
                Erick
                sigpic
                Wonderful Wonderblog

Comment

• bigjuan
                  • Dec 28, 2012

Originally posted by Monsterama2000
                  Is this it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3288[/ATTACH]
                  I ju...I bu...z...bu....

Yes. This is it. I can't possibly say thank you enough...I posted about this and my cousins all chimed in with "yeah, I remember that, I wish I knew what it was" respones too... Now...I begin my quest to find one!

Thank you oh so very much!!!!

Comment

• GuyWithTheDinoEggThing
                    • Jan 5, 2013

Awesome stegosaurus skeleton dinosaur transforming egg toy thing

So when I went home over break I found this awesome transforming toy I had, but I have no clue what it is (and I'm dying to know.) I unfortunately have no clues, and there are no visible markings on it. I've Googled around a bunch and I can't find it.

(images mirrored here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tzpspktm02rzau3/eZFLTUh5Fr )

And in case it's not clear from the photos, it opens along the spine and everything flips in/out.

So, does anyone have any ideas? Huge thanks and a million Internet points to anyone who does :-)

Comment

• Monsterama2000
                      Creepy and Kooky!
                      • Mar 27, 2008

Could be this.

http://www.4trade.info/distortion_di...225610257.html
                      Erick
                      sigpic
                      Wonderful Wonderblog

Comment

• GuyWithTheDinoEggThing
                        • Jan 5, 2013

Thanks, it's very very close, but not quite it. (E.g., mine can't stand up like that.) I also found that one at this link:

Maybe "Distortion Dinosaur" is the brand though...

Comment

• Ninersphan1
                          Veteran Member
                          • Jul 27, 2009

Originally posted by MegoCapnMike

Number 7 is one of four corner posts from a Rock'em sock'em robots set. It must be a re-issue though because the originals were yellow.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                            70's Era Pimp
                            • Sep 7, 2011

I just picked this up at an auction today in a big box lot of Soakies. Anyone have a clue if where it came from. It does say Universal Pictures on the lower back.

Comment

• darkmonkeygod
                              Career Member
                              • Sep 5, 2005

Originally posted by Toyman_Chris
                              I just picked this up at an auction today in a big box lot of Soakies. Anyone have a clue if where it came from. It does say Universal Pictures on the lower back.

I want it. You've got a Jaymar (that's the manufacturer) Frankenstein's Monster Tricky Walker, missing everything including nearly all of its paint. Still a very cool thing to find, and an uncommon toy. Sent you a PM about it, as monsters are my thing.

Edit: Here's a link to a current ebay auction of the Huckleberry Hound version and you can see the instructions on the back of the box:
                              http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yogi-Bear-Huckleberry-Hound-Tricky-Walker-in-Box-Made-by-Jaymar-New-York-/261158934894

Edit: sent you a couple of PMs with an offer, never heard back. Would appreciate it, thanks. S
                              Last edited by darkmonkeygod; Feb 6, '13, 4:29 AM.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                                70's Era Pimp
                                • Sep 7, 2011

Originally posted by darkmonkeygod
                                I want it. You've got a Jaymar (that's the manufacturer) Frankenstein's Monster Tricky Walker, missing everything including nearly all of its paint. Still a very cool thing to find, and an uncommon toy. Sent you a PM about it, as monsters are my thing.

Edit: Here's a link to a current ebay auction of the Huckleberry Hound version and you can see the instructions on the back of the box:
                                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yogi-Bear-Huckleberry-Hound-Tricky-Walker-in-Box-Made-by-Jaymar-New-York-/261158934894

Great. I really appreciate the information! I knew someone here would know right away!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎