X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nostalgiabuff
    Muddling through
    • Oct 4, 2008

well, after a tremendous amount of internet searching, I finally found what those pieces go to, they're from the Power Lords Volcan Rock Playset

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Wow, that is a great-looking playset!
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
        Muddling through
        • Oct 4, 2008

apparently it's quite rare these days. I remember playing with it with my little brother, who actually owned it. it was cool looking with the lava bits. I put the pieces up on ebay as a parts lot.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I don't recall it at all and I was never very impressed with the figures. But of itself, the playset now seems wonderful.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 3, 2007

Mystery Machine Gun.
            IMG_1120.jpg
            IMG_1121.jpg
            This is best suited for Big Jim and looks best in Jim's hand. As you can see in pics, It has "Hong Kong" as its only marking.
            What ever toy line its for or Whoever made it, It is pretty solid and well made and sculpted!
            Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
            MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Confessional
              Maker & Whatnot
              • Aug 8, 2012

I dig the red jumpsuit; any idea where/what it's from?

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

interesting. seller is in Italy so maybe something only available there? who is that other guy? I thought maybe SWAT or one of those but the hands don't look like LJN

Comment

• Confessional
                  Maker & Whatnot
                  • Aug 8, 2012

^^ Could be early LJN ball joints?, but the figures looked mashed-up in every way…

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                    Persistent Member
                    • Oct 3, 2007

Originally posted by Confessional
                    I dig the red jumpsuit; any idea where/what it's from?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mego-Black-...kAAOSwWc1ekuuo
                    Man overseas stuff is tough. I wager on DynaGirl or something like that. Seems like there is so much stuff over there that we probably never know about
                    MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                      Persistent Member
                      • Oct 3, 2007

Mystery Orange Cannon.. Is anyone still reading this topic???

Cannon.jpg

Cannon (1).jpg

Cannon (2).jpg

Got this from a fellow collector along with other vintage goodies. like some Empire Helicopter pieces, Mighty crusader holsters and other stuff. The cannon is unmarked no trademark makers-mark etc. It appears to fire a projectile which is missing.
                      MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• Confessional
                        Maker & Whatnot
                        • Aug 8, 2012

Picked up some interesting bits in a vintage lot… would appreciate any help to ID these:

1. Boots are just like the AHI monster boots, but scaled a little smaller and rubbery.

2. The military shirt is 1/9 to 1/10 scale and similar to many other shirts of the era, but with really nice buttons and a "Made in Japan" tag.

Last edited by Confessional; Aug 28, '20, 3:12 PM. Reason: … fractional accuracy!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

I dunno but I want to see more of that were bat guy there in the pic
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Confessional
                            Maker & Whatnot
                            • Aug 8, 2012

^^ Haha!… an older fun mash-up that keep playing around with, and good for monster-boots comparison.

Comment

• SpaceCrawler
                              Veteran Member
                              • Mar 20, 2008

Originally posted by Confessional
                              Picked up some interesting bits in a vintage lot… would appreciate any help to ID these:

1. Boots are just like the AHI monster boots, but scaled a little smaller and rubbery.

2. The military shirt is 1/9 to 1/10 scale and similar to many other shirts of the era, but with really nice buttons and a "Made in Japan" tag.

The camo shirt could be from Topper's Tigers figures (1966 I think):

Sean

Comment

• Confessional
                                Maker & Whatnot
                                • Aug 8, 2012

^^ Fantastic intel; definitely from that line… thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎