This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kidgravity
    • Mar 9, 2010

Found this shoe while helping my parents clean out their attic. SORT OF rings a bell for me, but only barely.

It's made of a somewhat soft, flexible plastic, and it would date from mid-'70s to maybe late-'80s (though I'm betting this is from the '70s).

It's roughly 1 5/8ths inches from heel to toe. Help!

EDIT: Hmm, it looks like I don't know how to upload an image here, or delete this post. Really killing it here.
    Last edited by kidgravity; Sep 21, '20, 9:41 PM.

Comment

• RonnyG
      Career Member
      • Apr 23, 2014

Still need help identifying this:
      IMG_20200913_163431.jpg

Comment

• RonnyG
        Career Member
        • Apr 23, 2014

Anyone recognize what these plastic hollow tree stumps are from??? What toy line? Can't find any identifying marks. They are about 5" inches tall.
        IMG_20210405_123149.jpg

Comment

• SpaceCrawler
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 20, 2008

Originally posted by RonnyG
          Anyone recognize what these plastic hollow tree stumps are from??? What toy line? Can't find any identifying marks. They are about 5" inches tall.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]30434[/ATTACH]
          The color of the one on the left looks a little like how Marx used to color some play set parts. So possibly from a Marx play set? But at 5 inches maybe a bit large for that.

Sean

Comment

• B-Lister
            Eccentric Weirdo
            • Mar 19, 2010

Trees looklike theone from the Fisher Price Zoo.
            Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Cossack and France, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman) and World Heroes figures

Comment

• Confessional
              Maker & Whatnot
              • Aug 8, 2012

Current auction with some mysterious accessories… can anyone ID Zaius' gloves and boots? Pretty cool with a Popy/Takara vibe!

Comment

• tatsunokofan
                • Dec 5, 2019

Originally posted by Confessional
                Current auction with some mysterious accessories… can anyone ID Zaius' gloves and boots? Pretty cool with a Popy/Takara vibe!
                You hit the nail on the head. Those gloves and boots are from the Shonen Cyborg Spacey X2 costume set.

James

Comment

• Confessional
                  Maker & Whatnot
                  • Aug 8, 2012

^^ Awesome; thank you! No wonder I like them!

Comment

• TheXFactor
                    Museum Patron
                    • Oct 31, 2013

This came with a small lot of Micronauts parts (Hornetroid, Hydro Copter, Baron Karza), but- off the top of my head- I don't recognize it. I never had any of the automated sets (Microrail City, Rocket Tubes, etc), so it may be from one of those. Of course it could be from anything, honestly, and if I look at it long enough images of the Ding-A-Ling robots come to mind.

MegoPart.jpg

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                      Muddling through
                      • Oct 4, 2008

i've looked through a lot of ebay auctions and do not see that part on any of the micronauts stuff, though the colors are similar to some of them

Comment

• TheXFactor
                        Museum Patron
                        • Oct 31, 2013

Originally posted by Nostalgiabuff
                        i've looked through a lot of ebay auctions and do not see that part on any of the micronauts stuff, though the colors are similar to some of them
                        That's part of what's been confusing me, along with the aforementioned fact that my Micronauts collection is missing some of the larger sets that it might have come from. Thanks for checking though. I've sent several messages to the Innerspace Online website and gotten no response, so hopefully at some point a user on this forum will recognize what it is and shed some light.

Comment

• TheXFactor
                          Museum Patron
                          • Oct 31, 2013

Anyone? Anyone at all?

Comment

• publiusr
                            Museum Super Collector
                            • Aug 23, 2015

I have a memory of a rack toy ray gun that I saw in a hospital gift shop circa 1980 I think it was. No name brand…and the closest thing I have seen to it was the Dr. Who “Sea Devils” pistols.

The rack toy had a parabolic dish and a clear conical feed horn that may or may not have lit up. The card featured a kid my age holding it as if it were more a spy toy. Now…this isn’t the big bazooka listening device that made it on an episode of Wonder Woman…this was a Space 1999 pistol sized thing. One of the few Ray guns that neither emulated Star Wars or the classic Ray guns of the past.

Anyone but me remember this? I don’t think I dreamed it…

Comment

• sprytel
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jun 26, 2009

Anyone recognize this helmet? It is approximately Mego scale and has been in my parts bucket for years...

Comment

• backrowkings
                                • Sep 30, 2022

Found this in a box with the Commander Zack Powerarm, but doesn't look like it belongs to that. It's made in Hong Kong but am not sure if it's Mego or not. Feels slightly cheap/light. No year written.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎