Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2631364146495051

Thread: The "identify this classic toy" thread

Images
    There's a lot of love here for Super Joe. I even did 12" versions of him.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Quote Originally Posted by saleen557 View Post
    Hello all. I am hoping that some of you can help me identify some of the items in the pictures I have here. I believe they are all Mego items, but I am not 100% certain. The Bat Girl head is different than the ones I have seen because she has a black mask instead of blue. Any help with identifying these would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    The rifle with the chipped silver paint is LJN, either Rookies or SWAT teargas rifle.

The m16 looks ljn as well. The Cheron blk/wht head looks original. The bearded head obviously a Klingon with a beard added. The batgirl looks like ctvt ftc to me. Something about the hair. The crossbow parts look very yellow so I suspect they are doc mego. The pick, shovel and top knife I am 90 percent sure are coleco Rambo pieces.the bottom knife no idea. The glasses if they're real would be Clark Kent pieces ... I would guess repro honestly just due to rarity. The yellow boot looks like a ctvt repro of a batgirl boot.