• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZICA
    Persistent Member
    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Jerry68
    When can we see pics? Come on man....
    I'm waiting on some revisions to be finished and then I'll show a pic. Hopefully I'll have something posted in about a week.

Originally posted by megalomaniac001
    Sounds great! I would love to see a better male body. The Zica type 1 was really good, so I bet this one will be out of the park! I like your inspiration of scalling down the better 1/6 scale bodies! My suggestion would be to have two options. One a 'typical' male body that would work as a direct Mego replacement. Then, a second option would be a buff body for well built heroes such as Superman and Capt America.
    As for the female body, I am really wanting to these. I have been holding off on custom female figures because the Mego type body is just not up to par for the characters they represent. If your female figure is as good as I think it will be, I am going to want a bunch!
    Doing two different body types would unfortunately require another prototype and more tooling which would be insanely expensive. The body style I've chosen is what I would consider a happy medium between typical and muscular.

Comment

• torgospizza
      Theocrat of Pan Tang
      • Aug 19, 2010

Really looking forward to this!

Comment

• Jerry68
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 12, 2008

Thanks Craig!!!
        sigpic

Comment

• Boywonder0
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 29, 2007

Great news regarding a new 1:9 scale body. The original ZICA body was great at the arms and legs but there was something off with the wide waist and lack of torso/waist articulation. Looking so forward to this new body!

Comment

• JediJaida
            Talkative Member
            • Jun 14, 2008

Hmmm....you're right about that. I happened to have a nude male fig right next to me, and only just noticed that it can't be bent at the waist.

Turned from side to side, yes; bent at the waist, no.

Had a bit of a scare yesterday; one of the arms popped off at the bicep, and I couldn't get it back on, until I realized that the tricep (the muscle at the top) was in the wrong position.

I twisted it back in the right place, then just popped the lower arm back on.

Long live the peg system! LOL!
            JediJaida

Comment

• ZICA
              Persistent Member
              • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Boywonder0
              Great news regarding a new 1:9 scale body. The original ZICA body was great at the arms and legs but there was something off with the wide waist and lack of torso/waist articulation. Looking so forward to this new body!
              Both of those issues have been fixed on the new body.

Comment

• Boywonder0
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 29, 2007

Originally posted by ZICA
                Both of those issues have been fixed on the new body.
                I smell perfection...

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎