Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
capbanner
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: New 8" and 12" KISS!?!?

Just now saw these aren't shipping til mid - April now. I despise pre order.
    Come play!
    Jim's Toy Box

Does anyone know if these will be available for pre-order from Entertainment Earth?
    My Want List

My trading card want/trade list Trading Cards

My Good Trader's List

Looking for Buddy L Incredible Hulk vehicle set; Electro, Baron Zemo and Hobgoblin Hovercraft; Iceman and Black Costume Spider-Man Jet Copter

Images
    They have plenty of KISS product, but the figures are not part of what they are selling.
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

Images
    Can't wait to see the new bodies neked.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusional B View Post
    I can definitely see it. Which came first, though? The Kiss figures came out in 1978 and the Superman movie came out later that same year (Superman figures in 79?). I think the Kiss figures hit the market first but the two lines would have been in development, simultaneously. The sculpt does look more like Hackman than it does Peter Criss. So, I'm guessing that Mego created the sculpt for the Superman line and pulled the wool over Kiss's eyes twice. Wow. I guess they all should have demanded that they have their tongues out to insure each member got an original sculpt.

And I wrote an update too that I sent to Palitoy. But Palitoy has been super busy

Quote Originally Posted by jimsmegos View Post
    Just now saw these aren't shipping til mid - April now. I despise pre order.

I hear you. Just waiting to get them in and out to some of my favorite peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyman_Chris View Post
    I hear you. Just waiting to get them in and out to some of my favorite peeps.
    At least we're in good company while we wait pal
    Come play!
    Jim's Toy Box

Images
    Hopefully the new KISS figures will be rolling out shortly.
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

We have some cases coming in once they deliver. We may be able to sell them cheaper than the Figures Inc site since their shipping can be pricey!
    I'll let you know once we get the invoice and see what we have to work with!

Dawn Mart Toys and Collectibles - on Webstore.com
    Pain Train Sports and Collectibles - Shopping/Retail - Gloucester, VA | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MIB41 View Post
    Hopefully the new KISS figures will be rolling out shortly.
    Agreed! MEGO73 sent me the custom boxes and I have the boots all ready to go. I just lack the figures. I thought these were coming out last month?
    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.