X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 71roadrunner340
    Museum Patron
    • Dec 29, 2011

Batman boot ID help

Hi everyone, as I said before, I just recently got back into collecting Mego's after more than a decade of being away. I have been reading a lot here in the forums, and studying the galleries to increase my knowledge, but I am not that good at ID'ing things yet. I just picked up this guy:
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    because i wanted the suit for my RC Batman. I just got it in, and I am wondering if the boots he has are the "skinny boots? Here is a pic of the boots he is wearing versus the boots I currently have. They look different to me, and they are a lighter color blue. Hope one of you experts can help me

Thanks!
    Ken
    Last edited by 71roadrunner340; Jan 20, '12, 8:23 AM.
  • actjac01
    Veteran Member
    • May 17, 2009

The one on the left looks like a CTVT boot to me (a repro). Either boot is definately NOT a skinny boot. Aside from being a bit transparent, a skinny boot is truly 'skinny' looking, particularly when viewed from the side. Check out the WGSH gallery, under Batman, for skinny boot images.
    "...You can capture the Klingon & bring him back to the Enterprise!"

Comment

• 71roadrunner340
      Museum Patron
      • Dec 29, 2011

Originally posted by actjac01
      The one on the left looks like a CTVT boot to me (a repro). Either boot is definately NOT a skinny boot. Aside from being a bit transparent, a skinny boot is truly 'skinny' looking, particularly when viewed from the side. Check out the WGSH gallery, under Batman, for skinny boot images.
      Thanks, didn't think they were, but wanted to check. Thanks

Comment

• MIB41
        Eloquent Member
        • Sep 25, 2005

If your building an RC Batman, this is a good guide to help you get there with authentic parts.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...bAE_kJbRnFWxXQ

Comment

• Mr Mego
          Love to play with Megos
          • Oct 19, 2003

Batman: WGSH Gallery: Mego Museum

http://www.megomuseum.com/wgsh/acces...atmanboots.jpg
          Wanted to buy pair original shoes for vintage WOZ Wizard

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list in here.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎