Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Early 80s videogame toys

Images
    I just sold a small 2" Link pvc figure from 1989. Not much zelda merch from back in the day. I know they did a couple different 3 3/4" figures that I've come across from time to time, but that was late 90's I think.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 4NDR01D View Post
    I just sold a small 2" Link pvc figure from 1989. Not much zelda merch from back in the day. I know they did a couple different 3 3/4" figures that I've come across from time to time, but that was late 90's I think.
    Toybiz had a set of Zelda figures and horses when Ocarina of Time came out and Target had an Ocarina 3 pack with Link, Zelda and Ganon that are roughly SW figure scale. I have both sets. They're really nice.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Quote Originally Posted by 4NDR01D View Post
    Not much zelda merch from back in the day.
    I found the Zelda boardgame last summer. It's fairly scarce. I think I got $120 for it....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by megoat View Post
    I found the Zelda boardgame last summer. It's fairly scarce. I think I got $120 for it....
    That's cool, can't say I've ever seen it. Always thought the video games converted to board games was a bit of an oxy-moron, the fact that it really doesn't make much sense is what appeals to me.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Figuremod73 View Post
    Something that im interested in collecting is toys from the early eighties based on videogames, the problem is I cant remember 99% of them. I know there to be five or so figurines of Pacman (such as Ms pacman from the link) vintage MS. PAC-MAN collectable arcade figure MOC Coleco | eBay What eles was available? Was there anything with Q-bert, Frogger, etc.?
    Kudos... had to just give you a virtual pat on the back for starting this thread.

One of my favorite subjects ever.

Love the "classics" so much.... and the merch that surrounded those classics
    are such cool items!!!
    "Clark, when people are scared, they have a tendency to hop on a bandwagon before they see who's driving it. But when they wise up, and believe me, they will, what matters is that you'll be there for them. Leading by examples just like always. Truth, justice and the American way. It ain't broke, so don't fix it. Besides, if those knuckleheads don't quit tugging on your cape, you can always kick their self-righteous behinds to kingdom come." - Pa Kent

I enjoy this thread to. Hopefully at some point, ill get ahold of some of these, lol. I LIKE the sonic and mario themed figures that are being currently made a good bit though. Ive gotten some of the smaller ones of the main characters.