Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 4NDR01D
    Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
    • Jan 22, 2008

I just sold a small 2" Link pvc figure from 1989. Not much zelda merch from back in the day. I know they did a couple different 3 3/4" figures that I've come across from time to time, but that was late 90's I think.

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by 4NDR01D
      I just sold a small 2" Link pvc figure from 1989. Not much zelda merch from back in the day. I know they did a couple different 3 3/4" figures that I've come across from time to time, but that was late 90's I think.
      Toybiz had a set of Zelda figures and horses when Ocarina of Time came out and Target had an Ocarina 3 pack with Link, Zelda and Ganon that are roughly SW figure scale. I have both sets. They're really nice.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• megoat
        A Therefore Experience
        • Jun 10, 2003

Originally posted by 4NDR01D
        Not much zelda merch from back in the day.
        I found the Zelda boardgame last summer. It's fairly scarce. I think I got $120 for it....

Comment

• 4NDR01D
          Alpha Centauri....OR DIE!
          • Jan 22, 2008

Originally posted by megoat
          I found the Zelda boardgame last summer. It's fairly scarce. I think I got $120 for it....
          That's cool, can't say I've ever seen it. Always thought the video games converted to board games was a bit of an oxy-moron, the fact that it really doesn't make much sense is what appeals to me.

Comment

• huedell
            Museum Ball Eater
            • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by Figuremod73
            Something that im interested in collecting is toys from the early eighties based on videogames, the problem is I cant remember 99% of them. I know there to be five or so figurines of Pacman (such as Ms pacman from the link) vintage MS. PAC-MAN collectable arcade figure MOC Coleco | eBay What eles was available? Was there anything with Q-bert, Frogger, etc.?
            Kudos... had to just give you a virtual pat on the back for starting this thread.

One of my favorite subjects ever.

Love the "classics" so much.... and the merch that surrounded those classics
            are such cool items!!!
            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Figuremod73
              That 80's guy
              • Jul 27, 2011

I enjoy this thread to. Hopefully at some point, ill get ahold of some of these, lol. I LIKE the sonic and mario themed figures that are being currently made a good bit though. Ive gotten some of the smaller ones of the main characters.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎