Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Toyman_Chris
    70's Era Pimp
    • Sep 7, 2011

Wow! Nice guess Scott! I forgot all about Sludge. Hell, mostly forgot about Malibu Comics. LOL

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Toyman_Chris
      Wow! Nice guess Scott! I forgot all about Sludge. Hell, mostly forgot about Malibu Comics. LOL
      Heck, I did some writing work for Malibu in the early 90's and didn't even know who Sludge was. What kind of a name for a character is "Sludge" anyway? Had he become popular, who knows, he could've been followed by a whole slew of disgustingly named characters: Fecal Matter, Vomitus, Bile-boy, etc....!
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

The comic is awesome!! His nemesis is Lord Pumpkin.
        http://cdn.comicartfans.com/Images/C...C240-14491.jpg
        http://cdn.comicartfans.com/Images/C...0art%20023.jpg
        http://cdn.comicartfans.com/Images/C...736/sludge.jpg
        Last edited by LonnieFisher; Jan 8, '12, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• MIB41
          Eloquent Member
          • Sep 25, 2005

"Sludge" and "Lord Pumpkin"? Wow. You found some rare characters indeed. Cool looking though!

Comment

• jordoom
            • Aug 2, 2011

Sludge, cool. I thought it was going to be one of the Nameless Ones from the Dark Dimension of the Dread Dormammu.

Comment

• ddgaff1132
              Persistent Member
              • Oct 3, 2007

Is Malibu still in exsistance. Vaguely remember mention of the publishing from comicshop news. But never seen one title of thiers on the shelve locally. The only real comicbook shops in my area are miles away. You have to plan a day trip if your gonna visit one.
              Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
              MEGO MOTORS

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Marvel gobbled them up years ago. they bought them for some other reason beyond the characters. For a little bit they did publish the titles and all were over run with Marvel heroes.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎