Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's not forget Commander X for under the tree!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Saroyan
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 4, 2011

Thanks for the link to the Sea Ghost pics.

Comment

• bobws
      Permanent Member
      • Feb 13, 2008

WOW , that was over a year ago. We need to buy more Figures.
      "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Comment

• jaypiscopo
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 4, 2008

Thanks for being so supportive, Jim and Everybody! I've been swamped working on Nemo stuff and doing some work for Moonstone- hopefully i can post more next year
        Have a great Holiday season!

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
          70's Era Pimp
          • Sep 7, 2011

In case no one noticed, currently the figures are on sale through Feb 15th. $15 each. That's a $30.00 savings on the whole set. I know that after the holidays I am getting mine!

Comment

• Blitzkid
            • Feb 20, 2010

Yeah that is actually I(Nick Katerelos)who won that very sea ghost figure and I have to say My favorite re-mego.it really is quite beautiful and I am glad I own it if not I would have been going crazy to have one.I Would love to see a genuine release to the public so we can all enjoy this excellent figure.I love Jay's art work(grossly underrated!)-We even had the Sea ghost comic at my friends Comic Shop in Queens,NY it truly is a wonderful comic that takes you back to the true spirit of the comic book escape.Thanks Jay and here's to the future release of the sea ghost and Capt.Eli as well!
            -Nick

Comment

• raider5gt
              Museum Tree Cutter
              • Nov 25, 2007

Originally posted by Blitzkid
              I Would love to see a genuine release to the public so we can all enjoy this excellent figure. and here's to the future release of the sea ghost and Capt.Eli as well!
              -Nick
              Here here,yes,there are alot of us who would love Sea Ghost to be released to the general public,lets hope Jay can release him soon.

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎