Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JediJaida
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 14, 2008

Well, in another thread, Craig said that he was officially sold out of his male body.

I'm just glad I got the ones I did, when I did. Otherwise I'd be screaming in rage right now.

Really looking forward to the female body, Craig.

Did you fix that problem with the neck post and existing Mego female heads? Or are you simply going to produce your own head and stick with it?

In case I don't hear from anyone else on the board, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukay, Happy Kwanzaa, and Happy New Year to all of you!

May next year be better than this year.

Can I get an 'Amen'?
    JediJaida

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

sorry to hear no more bodies will be sold but glad I bought a bunch when Craig was selling them, as well as a bunch of extra hand sets

Comment

• ZICA
        Persistent Member
        • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by JediJaida
        Did you fix that problem with the neck post and existing Mego female heads? Or are you simply going to produce your own head and stick with it?
        The neck post is designed to work with heads that I'll be producing but it might be possible to fit a Mego head with some type of modification. Hopefully someone within the customizing community will find a way to make it work.

Comment

• JediJaida
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 14, 2008

Well, from the prototype head that you came up with last year, the figure is going to be gorgeous no matter what.
          JediJaida

Comment

• Marc
            • Jul 3, 2011

Oh, that's really a pitty... I just wanted to take a look, if more Buck Rogers-figures from ZICA are "on the way" and then I come to know about that sad news... I would have loved to complete the line from ZICA, because the first two are so amazing...

Well Craig, nevertheless, I wish you all the very best for your upcoming projects!!!

Comment

• Mefiboschet
              Career Member
              • Nov 29, 2003

Originally posted by Marc
              Oh, that's really a pitty... I just wanted to take a look, if more Buck Rogers-figures from ZICA are "on the way" and then I come to know about that sad news... I would have loved to complete the line from ZICA, because the first two are so amazing...
              There's still a chance that another company will take over the Buck Rogers line from ZICA and at least all of the wave 1 figures will be released.According to Craig, things don't look too bad, that the deal will indeed be made.

Comment

• rebelpig
                • Mar 12, 2011

Craig talking about the customs market, is there any chance of releasing unpainted casts of the remaining Buck Rogers heads. I'd buy a set right now!!

Comment

• ZICA
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by rebelpig
                  Craig talking about the customs market, is there any chance of releasing unpainted casts of the remaining Buck Rogers heads. I'd buy a set right now!!
                  Sorry but that's not going to happen.

Comment

• starsky
                    veteran member
                    • Aug 26, 2007

any news on the sale of the remainder of the buck rogers figures? waiting for them to flood the market!

Comment

• ZICA
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by starsky
                      any news on the sale of the remainder of the buck rogers figures? waiting for them to flood the market!
                      Nothing yet.

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎