Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kennermike
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 4, 2007

did you ever sell this for 600 us dollars.if did i cant believe someone bought it.thats a labtop!

Comment

• starsky
      veteran member
      • Aug 26, 2007

Originally posted by mikecatt
      do u have another one loose?
      hi mikecatt

sorry for the late reply, but no i dont have anymore. that was the only loose one i've ever encountered!!!

Comment

• Wee67
        Museum Correspondent
        • Apr 2, 2002

Originally posted by ThatBatmanGuy
        I love Big Jim too. Have a pretty good collection. To my knowledge, I'm the only dealer who makes Big Jim repro items. Everything from PACK decals, resin Big Jim guns, playsets, to display boxes.

Bob
        I don't about being the only dealer, but I can tell Bob's Big Jim stuff is top notch. He made one of colleague's husband's Christmas last year.
        WANTED - Solid-Boxed WGSH's, C.8 or better.

Comment

• ThatBatmanGuy
          Career Member
          • May 14, 2007

Originally posted by Wee67
          I don't about being the only dealer, but I can tell Bob's Big Jim stuff is top notch. He made one of colleague's husband's Christmas last year.
          Thank you Sir!

Bob

Comment

• Sweep Secondhand
            Museum Super Collector
            • May 18, 2007

I have picked up two of the Tarzan figures loose over the years and didn't pay much for either. About two weeks ago at a show, I bought the black panther for $5.00 and got the silver knife in a bag of assorted Big Jim stuff that was also $5.00. Interestingly, the guy also had the gorilla but it is the exact same as the Big Jim one so I passed on it. I am guessing someone beat me to the Trazan figures but he was selling loose Big Jims for $10 each so that's probably what they paid for them.

I have come across a couple of packaged Tarzans over the years but they were always over $100 so that was more than I wanted to pay.
            - Sweep

Comment

• mikecatt
              • Dec 19, 2007

if someone have a tarzan loos efigure mint and a jungle cat or a giant ape write me at:
              beach1@aruba.it

Comment

• Sweep Secondhand
                Museum Super Collector
                • May 18, 2007

I have them loose but I am not selling them. If you have specific questions about them, just ask them here so everyone can benefit.
                - Sweep

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎