• Show
Clear All
  • Mefiboschet
    Career Member
    • Nov 29, 2003

Originally posted by ZICA
    It's almost a done deal.
    That's great tohear.
    Are Buck & Tigerman still available for sale in the meantime or have you laid themon ice until the deal is finalized to be able to pass on the inventory?

Comment

• ZICA
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Mefiboschet
      That's great tohear.
      Are Buck & Tigerman still available for sale in the meantime or have you laid themon ice until the deal is finalized to be able to pass on the inventory?
      The remaining inventory is part of the buyout deal. If the deal falls through I'll start selling the figures again.

Comment

• Mefiboschet
        Career Member
        • Nov 29, 2003

Thanks for the info,Craig. Let's hope that the deal will go through. Do you know,if the new company would sell the remainung Buck and Tigerman figures in the original ZICA boxes or if they would be repackaged?

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Mefiboschet
          Thanks for the info,Craig. Let's hope that the deal will go through. Do you know,if the new company would sell the remainung Buck and Tigerman figures in the original ZICA boxes or if they would be repackaged?
          I have no idea what their plans will be for the remaining Buck and Tiger Man figures but I highly doubt they'll keep them in the ZICA boxes.

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
            70's Era Pimp
            • Sep 7, 2011

Originally posted by ZICA
            The remaining inventory is part of the buyout deal. If the deal falls through I'll start selling the figures again.
            While I hope it doesn't fall through, if you happen to sell a few, let me know. I missed out on these when they were being offered and would really love to have a set.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎