Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Am I the only one not thrilled with the way they handled the Beast last Sunday? I mean I can see where it's going, but still. But at least you now know Gold knows what's going on for sure. I think we knew he did all along though.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

great episode. can't wait for more reveals

Comment

• The Toyroom
        The Packaging King
        • Dec 31, 2004

Originally posted by ScottA
        Am I the only one not thrilled with the way they handled the Beast last Sunday? I mean I can see where it's going, but still. But at least you now know Gold knows what's going on for sure. I think we knew he did all along though.
        Yeah I felt a bit cheated as well...I don't want to see Rumplestiltskin filling in for all the bad guys...
        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• livnxxxl
          Megoholic RocketScientist
          • Oct 23, 2007

Same here. I really was not to impressed at all with the last epsisode. It was ok, but seemed to lack something for my personal tastes.

I know it has to be tough for the writers trying to come up with something better than the last show each time. This is what happens when one keeps raising the bar higher and higher. Eventually it becomes a challenge to do better. However, I was expecting a let down at some point in time. Lets hope that the writers find some new wind in their sails and can redeem themselves for the next episode.
          Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• johnnystorm
            Hot Child in the City
            • Jul 3, 2008

I thought this was one of the better episodes, at least it only had a little bit of Emma & the kid (which is getting boring to me). Liked the nod to the movie with Gaston, Belle's outfits, & Chip the teacup. Also liked the offhand way Gaston is written out.
            I would like to see the cast expand though, the same people are filling all the roles. It would be nice to see a bigger crew against the two evil villains, instead of Emma bouncing back & forth from Gold to the Mayor depending upon which one is initiating this week's plot.

Comment

• livnxxxl
              • Oct 23, 2007

I am still waiting to see what roll that the guy on the motorcylce eventually plays in all of this.

Comment

• ScottA
                Original Member
                • Jun 25, 2001

Ok, I thought last night's was pretty good with the Lady in the Lake and all. Now we know the motorcycle guy has a name (August). But still trying to figure out where he belongs in all this. Very much enjoying the series.

Comment

• Captain Big Trousers
                  Veteran Member
                  • Jan 14, 2012

It's not on TV here yet, but based on this thread I thought I'd give this show a shot. Thoughts:
                  • I love the concept but some episodes are weighed down with soap-opera-ish dialog.
                  • A couple of episodes are rather dull.
                  • Episode 6, where "Prince Charming" says farewell to his mother, I'm pretty sure you can hear a mobile phone ring in the background. Heh.
                  • I can't get used to the American accents. Everyone knows that in old German fairytales everyone spoke with a clipped English accent.
                  Even My Henchmen Think I'm Crazy.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                    • Oct 23, 2007

Ok, I thought last night's was pretty good with the Lady in the Lake and all. Now we know the motorcycle guy has a name (August). But still trying to figure out where he belongs in all this. Very much enjoying the series.
                    I liked that episode as well. The gold statue of the soldier that saved King Midas in battle was an awesome looking prop/piece. I would LOVE to have that whether it be costume or statue. Totally cool.

Speaking of the motorcycle guy. (August) I see that Henry has his book back all of a sudden. Wasn't it convenient how August planted it by the car?

My thoughts are that August changed the story line of the book. I seen that August had the book apart drying it out and then rebinding it. Hmmm......interesting to see where this leads.

We shall see....Come on Sunday!!!

Comment

• madmarva
                      Talkative Member
                      • Jul 7, 2007

I think the show is getting better. The last three episodes have I've really enjoyed.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                        The Packaging King
                        • Dec 31, 2004

I'm getting tired of the Prince and Snow White back stories...
                        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• ScottA
                          Original Member
                          • Jun 25, 2001

Tonight is history of the dwarfs, Grumpy's first name, Nova and fairy dust. Plus the disappearence of Kathryn. I liked this one. I felt sorry for Grumpy.

Next week Red Riding Hood.
                          Last edited by ScottA; Mar 4, '12, 9:02 PM.

Comment

• livnxxxl
                            • Oct 23, 2007

Tonight is history of the dwarfs, Grumpy's first name, Nova and fairy dust. Plus the disappearence of Kathryn. I liked this one. I felt sorry for Grumpy.

Next week Red Riding Hood.
                            The story tonight was not bad. I felt bad for Dreamy/Grumpy to.

I liked the ending to where the town drunk along with Mary Margaret was able to sell out ALL of the candles to help the nuns pay their rent.

I am definitely looking forward to seeing The Big Bad Wolf next week.

Comment

• madmarva
                              Talkative Member
                              • Jul 7, 2007

I agree good episode. Nice seeing Amy Acker (fairly princess) in just about anything. Who knew that dwarfs are hatched? My first thought was Humpty Dumpty when the fairy dust hit the egg.

Nice seeing Belle again.

I've been wondering when they would get to the Big Bad Wolf and Red Riding Hood.

I wonder if they are going to burn through all the fairy tales this season or save some for next year?

Comment

• samurainoir
                                Eloquent Member
                                • Dec 26, 2006

With the wife back in town, we've caught up on Once Upon a Time.

I think any episode around the Queen or Rumplestiltskin shines given the actors involved... Really like the mirror episode since Giancarlo Espisito is one of my favourite character actors. He finally gets something to sink his teeth into after his remarkable turn on Breaking Bad as the chief antagonist with such a layered role.

Finding most Snow and Charming episodes draggy.
                                My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎