X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Captain_Mego
    I seen these the other night...I was going to get one for my daughter for Christmas...does it have donkey kong?
    Donkey Kong is a Nintendo game. The FB3 only has Atari created games.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Figuremod73
      That 80's guy
      • Jul 27, 2011

yea, it would be nice if it did. ms pacman, donkey kong, and frogger would be nice additions. (would never happen.)

Comment

• Werewolf
        Inhuman
        • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Figuremod73
        yea, it would be nice if it did. ms pacman, donkey kong, and frogger would be nice additions. (would never happen.)
        And Space invaders and Pole Position and Joust... A lot of the classic iconic Atari 2600 games people imediately think of when the think of the Atari 2600 are actually all licensed. Be amazing if they were included but I imagine all the license fees wouldn't be cost effective.
        You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Figuremod73
          That 80's guy
          • Jul 27, 2011

you said awhile back there was gonna be a new atari compatible (bootleg?) cartridge system. do you know anymore about it? thats really what im looking for....
          the best games, to me, were the ones done by Activision. this company was a group of former atari programmers who left in a dispute. David Crane, who is famous for Pitfall, was one of them.
          Atari themselves did release some amazing games. Many of them were early on. I really like the ones that use the paddle. Breakout, superbreakout, night driver and circus atari all come to mind. (although kaboom was the best of the bunch).

Comment

• Werewolf
            Inhuman
            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by Figuremod73
            you said awhile back there was gonna be a new atari compatible (bootleg?) cartridge system. do you know anymore about it?
            I read about it a while back lurking Atari Age. It's supposed to be an updated 7800 from what I understood. Not sure if there has been any updates on it.

Comment

• Figuremod73
              That 80's guy
              • Jul 27, 2011

Atari Consoles Computers, Pong, VCS, ST, Falcon
              while i couldnt find information on that i did find this cool page.
              memories here...

Comment

• Figuremod73
                That 80's guy
                • Jul 27, 2011

i coulda bought the atari XEGS with light gun back in '88. got a sega master system instead.....

Comment

• ddgaff1132
                  Persistent Member
                  • Oct 3, 2007

Back some time ago in the 90's. There was a Atari emulator for the Pocket PC. It was kinda odd. You would buy the emulator and they would tell you that you had to go and find/download the "ROMS" on your own. I thought it was a scam when I found this out. But It was legit. The only thing the emulator seller would state was that you should have ownership of an original cartridge before using the ROMs on your Pocket PC.
                  Last edited by ddgaff1132; Jan 22, '12, 11:38 PM.
                  Check out my picture library of Mego-ish compatible vehicles with ID data.
                  MEGO MOTORS

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎