Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
capbanner
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12" Inspector Clouseau

12" Inspector Clouseau

I actually completed this Inspector Clouseau [Peter Sellers] awhile back, but as it was a surprise birthday present to a friends who's a major Pink Panther fan, I didn't want to post anything until now for fear he might somehow find out about it:

My mix of custom/kitbash incorporates a head sculpt by Ada Chan; Dragon DML body with repainted gloved hands; Sideshow Prof. Jones hat; Mattel Enchanted "Robert" raincoat (didn't want the bulk of a Triad, etc.); Hot Toy "Mr. Bean" tie; suit, shirt, socks, and shoes from ToySity; handcrafted magnifying glass and "bem"; relabeled Sideshow stand.

A commercial figure was announced at a toy show about five years ago but never was never actually released due to insufficient interest from buyers.

That's really fantastic!

Images
    Wow! That is fantastic! Excellent sculpt and paints. And the outfit is spot on. Love the stand and accessories as well. You are a great friend to whoever you gave that to as a gift. Too cool!!!
    It's not how hard you hit, but how hard you can be hit and still move forward.

Oh man, that looks friggin fantastic
    "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Images
    That's great! I like that Ada Chan head a lot.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Blog Entries
    great job, love the paint work on the head.
    Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
    -John Wayne

Images
    Excellent job!

Wow! I love it.

Images
    Superb!
    Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

I don't know how I missed this one...that is a super nice custom. Fantastic work.