X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kennermike
    Permanent Member
    • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by Mattildo
    I still have mine in mint condition. It stayed mint because it didn't get much use when I was a kid. I always thought it was a really lame figure. It didn't look like either Andre the Giant or Ted Cassidy; wasn't tall enough; was too thin; had plastic molded "fur" rather than fabric; had virtually no articulation; featured a silly chest plate to expose circuitry (falsely implying he was a robot); inaccurate dark gray color (should have been brown). In short, it pretty much sucked. But... after a 35 year wait, it looks like we'll finally have a decent Bigfoot figure! (Thanks, Bif Bang Pow)
    thats just your opinion on the Classic kenner Bigfoot Bro !and the new BBP prototype Bigfoot has not Impressed me in anyway to be in the same league as the kenner one !major changes will have to be made!
    Last edited by kennermike; Nov 10, '11, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• kennermike
      Permanent Member
      • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by oldboxer
      The original Bigfoot Figure is one of the few things that got away from me in my childhood. I remember first misplacing the chest plate and then the entire figure just kind of went away. MAN,I wish I had kept that one.
      one of the greatest action figures ever made !

Comment

• jetzjungle
        Museum Patron
        • Jul 25, 2011

The original was pretty cool even with his missing chest piece! This will be a really tough act to follow! Lets hope they pull it off!

Comment

• kennermike
          Permanent Member
          • Nov 4, 2007

Originally posted by jetzjungle
          The original was pretty cool even with his missing chest piece! This will be a really tough act to follow! Lets hope they pull it off!
          Thats what Im saying!
          Last edited by kennermike; Nov 9, '11, 5:42 PM.

Comment

• Brown Bear
            Still Old School
            • Feb 14, 2008

I have nothing but love for the old Kenner version and can't even put into words how excited I am for the new mego one!! He looks awesome!!

When will we see a Steve proto?
            Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎