Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Adam West
    Museum CPA
    • Apr 14, 2003

Come visit the Air and Space museum which is part of the Smithsonian (Fonzie's jacket is in the pop culture section of the History museum). The space shuttle is cool but it is really cool to see the Wright Brother's plane, Lindberg's Spirit of St. Louis, along with other major historical planes, rockets, etc. I think it is the most popular of all the Smithsonian museums. As far as Fonzie's jacket; I presume it belongs to Henry Winkler and it was on loan to the museum and returned to him.
    "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
    ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

• MIB41
      Eloquent Member
      • Sep 25, 2005

^^^ I hope your right. But what a mean thing to do in giving it back.

Comment

• Adam West
        Museum CPA
        • Apr 14, 2003

It is truly amazing the amount of items that the Smithsonian owns but never see the light of day. I don't know how many items they have in storage for every item displayed. Maybe that's why they generally don't accept items on loan. I did google the jacket and it says it belongs to the Smithsonian, so they must have swapped it out for the current exhibition items.
        "The farther we go, the more the ultimate explanation recedes from us, and all we have left is faith."
        ~Vaclav Hlavaty

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎