• Nov 17, 2006

Mighty Thor Auction Results

1970s MEGO WGSH 8" THOR ACTION FIGURE COMPLETE
    Item condition: --
    Ended: Sep 13, 201120:32:00 PDT
    Bid history:
    18 bids
    Winning bid: US $79.88
    Up for auction is a fantastic 8" Mego: World's Greatest Super Heros - Thor action figure.

His left knee pin is broken and he just needs a new pin. His head/hair are in great condition and have little to no wear.

His clothing is in excellent condition. There are no rips, tears or stains other than the top snap being seperated on one side. There are no breaks or cracks on his helmet.

This profile is no longer active.
  • megoscott
    Founding Partner
    • Nov 17, 2006

Mego 8" Thor Figure All Original 1970's WGSH Complete!
    Item condition: Used
    Ended: Sep 11, 201120:33:57 PDT
    Bid history:
    26 bids
    Winning bid: US $91.00

Time to sell off the Megos!!!
    I will be listing a large part of my collection in coming weeks.

Mego Thor figure is nice & tight, T-2 ALL ORIGINAL, COMPLETE. Suit is in beautiful shape with vibrant color. No snags or rips. Cape has some edge fray & a small spot at bottom, see pics. Boots are glossy & near perfect with no paint loss. No rubs on head paint. Hair is excellent & full & still has that "Mego Curl" Hammer is perfect, mint. Helmet is excellent with some chrome rubs, not bad. Inside stem is intact!

Comment

• megoscott
      Founding Partner
      • Nov 17, 2006

1975 MEGO THOR All original on Open Card
      Ended: Sep 06, 20111651 PDT
      Sold For: US $214.99

Up for auction is a vintage, 1975 MEGO Thor action figure, still on the original backer card and bubble....bubble has been cut down the left hand side (figures left hand side)...bubble is being held in place by a piece of tape....everything is all original on figure and card and bubble are original as well...the figure has not been off the card since this piece came into my collection, I am pretty sure he was taken off the card by the previous owner but I am not positive...figure is mint as I previously mentioned...this piece displays really great!! hard to notice the cut on the bubble, when diplayed as a carded figure, it does not disapoint...feel free to look at the pix and if you have any questions, let me know.

Comment

• megoscott
        Founding Partner
        • Nov 17, 2006

RARE VINTAGE MEGO THOR NEW ON 1979 CARD
        Ended: Sep 13, 201100:23:57 PDT
        Sold For: US $325.00

From my personal collection I offer this Vintage Mego Thor on a rare 1979 card. Complete with all accessories including hammer, helmet, and wrist bands. Figure still has plastic band around his head as it has never been removed from the package. The card is faded and the plastic has yellowed with age. There are cracks near the chest where it appears someone may have removed a price sticker. There is a crack at the foot with a small piece of the plastic missing and there is slight separation along the bottom. The corner of the card has very slight roll damage near the foot as pictured. The figure itself is new having never been removed from the package. I am not a collector or dealer, simply a vintage toy enthusiast. I have described this item to the best of my ability and what is pictured is exactly what you will receive. I purchased this item on ebay a couple years ago. It was listed for $500.00 obo and I acquired it for $400.00. It has been in a box in my closet ever since and has never been on display. The item as pictured is exactly as received two years ago. I had a loose Mego Thor which I sold in 2008 for $225.00 (please feel free to review the feedback).Selling for less than purchase price. Pay Pal only. Good Luck!

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

1970s MEGO THOR RARE VINYL CAPE BEAUTIFUL CONDITION ALL ORIGINAL.WITH CARD

Ended: Nov 06, 201117:54:05 PST

Bid history: 13 bids

Winning bid: US $202.50

1970s MEGO THOR WITH RARE VINYL CAPE COMPLETE AND ALL ORIGINAL.THIS FIGURE IS MINT WITH ALL HIS ORIGINAL PARTS THE FIGURE IS NICE AND TIGHT AND CLEAN NEVER PLAYED WITH HIS FACE PAINT IS GREAT HIS JUMP SUIT IS CLEAN WITH GREAT COLAR HAIR IS ALSO GREAT NO MISSING PLUGS ALL HIS PARTS ARE ALSO ALL ORIGINAL AND ARE IN EXCELLENT CONDITION ALSO COMES WITH A PEACE OF THE ORIGINAL CARD YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO AD THIS FIGURE TO YOUR COLLECTION I WILL AD PICTURES TOMORROW
          1970s MEGO THOR RARE VINYL CAPE BEAUTIFUL CONDITION ALL ORIGINAL.WITH CARD | eBay
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• palitoy
            • Jun 16, 2001

Mighty Thor!!!! Vintage WGSH Mego'75 Near-Mint Loose W/Rough Card & Bubble

Ended: Jan 03, 201214:07:02 PST

Bid history: 18 bids

Winning bid: US $164.50

Here's the Deal: My Nutty Grandmother was a Crazy Collector that bought this Kick-Butt Mighty Thor in 1975 from a Kay-Bee in Vineland N.J. and my slightly less-nutty mom stored him away in a box and forgot about him. You got a couple guys right now trying to sell their patently-obvious refurbish jobs of the same figure for around $1,000, which is just crazy. But this here's the real deal: We got the helmet, we got the hammer, we got the fabulous golden locks and sky-blue eyes. The bubble is cracked down there, as the pictures show. And the card is ... what it is. It ain't mint. Wish he were in the bubble perfectly sealed ... but here he is. Never been played or fuddled with: 1975 Carded Thor World's Greatest Superheroes from Mego. And, no, that ain't the Vinyl cape, sorry. Still crazy cool. Buy him to own as is or to fix up and display - just: Bid to Win!!!!

Mighty Thor!!!! Vintage WGSH Mego'75 Near-Mint Loose W/Rough Card & Bubble | eBay

Comment

• palitoy
              • Jun 16, 2001

MEGO Vintage 1975 Thor Action Figure

Item condition: New

Ended: Jan 25, 201217:39:26 PST

Bid history: 16 bids

Winning bid: US $811.00

You are viewing a Vintage 1975 Thor action figure. This is the ACTUAL figure for this box and it is 100% COMPLETE. The box is near mint!!! Beautiful condition. No creases, no crushed edges, no rips or snags. There is only minor shelf wear on 6 of 8 corners!! Amazing for an item 37 years old!!! I have photographed the wear present. If you would like additional photos, please message me.

The box does not even have the creases usual of having been opened so I SUSPECT it never has been!! This is an AWESOME buy and probably a very RARE chance to get this piece in this condition for your super hero collection!! His cloths are equally perfect!! Bright colors, not faded, not ripped, NOT REMOVED!!

MEGO Vintage 1975 Thor Action Figure | eBay

Comment

• palitoy
                • Jun 16, 2001

VTG ORIG 1976 MEGO THOR 8" Super Hero Movie Action Figure Doll MIB Avengers Doll
                PERFECT HOLIDAY GIFT! *MIB* UNUSED *EXPEDITED SHIPPING!

Ended: Dec 27, 201109:06:31 PST

Sold For: US $799.99

Hello eBayers! We just got in a small doll collection which contained a few vintage Mego 8" Superheroes. They are all guaranteed 100% authentic and some are even in the original packages. Again these are NOT new toys and not pieced together by a collector. They are the original 70's release. This is an original THOR action figure from the 70's. He is in NM/MINT unused condition and appears unplayed with as his hair and little fingers are perfect. He has his little piece of plastic holding his hair in place and he has no dust or stains or bite marks on him. He has no breaks or broken parts and seems totally tight and stable. WE DID NOT REMOVE HIS CLOTHES AS WE TRIED TO SPARINGLY AND ONLY CAREFULLY TOUCH HIM. He is a very rare 1976 LONG HAIR VARIATION. His hair is quite beautiful and very long compared to other Thors. He is absolutely stunning with perfect bright color. GUARANTEED 100% AUTHENTIC AND ORIGINAL AND FROM 1976. His blue tights are super bright and without pulls or snags. His boots and belt are bight yellow with perfect trim. You will probably never find a nicer boxed example no matter how hard you look. This figure is quite a specimen and a great deal. He has both his hammer and helmet. The only flaw worth mentioning is the slightest of age to his helmet which I have been told is very common to boxed or sealed ones. The helmet is still very beautiful and very shinney so I am sorry about the camera glare. THIS IS A VERY RARE ITEM. If you are looking for a beautiful God Of Thunder than this is it without having to buy a dozen others that promise and don't deliver! The box is very nice

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
                  Web Wobbler
                  • May 12, 2007

Mego 1975 Super Heroes! Thor the Mighty Carded Figure

Item condition: New

Ended: Aug 24, 2013 17:09:06 PDT

Winning bid: US $669.99 [ 17 bids ]

This is an extremely rare and desireable 8" action figure done by Mego in 1974 of Thor the Mighty. He is in excellent vintage condition and came from a private collection. Card shows very little wear. One corner has a very slight bend. We have more Mego figures from this collection listed, so please check our latest listings.

International Buyers are always welcome. Some items and countries may require Priority Mail depending on value of item.

We will gladly combine shipping on multiple purchases.

Please be sure and carefully read the description and look at the pictures. We describe our items honestly and accurately. Please e-mail with questions BEFORE bidding. Be aware that pictures in the internet may not show colors as they really are.

It is our policy that a bid is a committment to buy-we do not cancel bids.

All items are sold "AS IS". It is our policy to not accept returns nor do we issue refunds on the item and shipping fees, so please ask questions.

We have a huge collection of antique toys and interesting collectibles, so please check back with us often.

Payment is due in 3 days-nonpayers will be reported to Ebay, and the item will be offered to a second chance bidder or relisted.

Thanks for looking.

Looking for MOC Pocket Super Heroes...
                  Good Trader List

Comment

• palitoy
                    • Jun 16, 2001

1975 8" MEGO MARVEL COMICS WORLD'S GREATEST SUPER-HEROES THOR LARGE LOGO MIB
                    Seller : heroheadquarters (12853 ) 100% Positive feedback
                    Follow this seller | See other items | Visit store: HEROHEADQUARTERS
                    Item condition:New
                    Sold for:US $649.99

YOU ARE LOOKING AT A MEGO WORLD'S GREATEST SUPER-HEROES 1975 THOR "LARGE LOGO" MIB. THE BOX IS IN HIGH GRADE MINTY CONDITION. THE WINDOW IS ATTACHED ALL AROUND AND VERY CLEAR. THE FIGURE APPEARS UNPLAYED WITH. THIS IS THE RARER LARGE LOGO BOX. YOU CAN ADD THIS ITEM TO YOUR COLLECTION TODAY WITH OUR BUY-IT-NOW PRICE.

Comment

• palitoy
                      • Jun 16, 2001

Mego 8" MIB 1975 WGSH The Mighty THOR Complete ALL ORIGINAL C9+

Seller information
                      landlcollectables1 (10074 ) About landlcollectables1
                      99.4% Positive feedback
                      Save this Seller
                      Contact seller
                      Visit store: landlcollectables1
                      See other items
                      Item condition:Used
                      “We make every effort to accurately describe all items,however,all items are sold "as is" with ” ... Read more
                      Ended: Nov 26, 2017 , 7:50AM
                      Sold for:US $899.95

ALL ORIGINAL!!! Box has minimal wear. Thor is in GREAT, UNUSED SHAPE!! We love to find these with a helmet that still shines! A couple of small pin prick sized litho spots at the base and lower flap.

MSHThorMIB171119Small.jpg

Comment

• palitoy
                        • Jun 16, 2001

1975 Mego WGSH 8" Type 2 Action Figure- Thor ~100% Original & Complete ~MINTY!

Seller information
                        strgonzange (120 )
                        100% Positive feedback
                        Save this Seller
                        Contact seller
                        See other items
                        Ended: Nov 13, 2017 , 3:30PM
                        Sold for:US $260.00
                        [ 1 bid ]

Displays awesome and all original Mego! Brand new in original box never opened 8" scale size action figure!Original body marked Mego 1974: Original head marked 1975: Beautiful paint. Long blonde hair is clean and neat!Original suit: Vibrant colors with no stains, rips, runs or holes. Snaps and belt firmly in place. Boots in excellent shape.. Helmet looks excellent overall..Since we all have different definitions of "mint", "good" etc... check out the high quality pictures and make your own judgement of the condition. This one should qualify as mint or very close to it by most people's standards!

s-l1600.jpg

Comment

• palitoy
                          • Jun 16, 2001

THOR MEGO vintage Figure in PACKAGE Unpunched 1975 100% Original MOC MIB WGSH

Seller information
                          joeylsculptor (378 )
                          100% Positive feedback
                          Save this Seller
                          Contact seller
                          See other items
                          Ended: Nov 12, 2017 , 7:45PM
                          Winning bid:US $405.00
                          [ 16 bids ]

Vintage Marvel Comics THOR MEGO on unpunched card !!!

100% ORIGINAL Package and Figure, never opened !!!

NOT A REPO !!!!!

I DON'T DEAL WITH REPOS

The package is in good condition !
                          Bubble is in great shape but does dent/ding by Thor's knee
                          Both sides, front and back has creases on card
                          Sun dying on front of card back is fine.
                          The card is UNPUNCHED!!!
                          The Thor figure is in mint untouched condition!!!

From 1975

Comment

• palitoy
                            • Jun 16, 2001

THOR * RAGNAROK * MEGO 8" 1974 * 100% ALL ORIGINAL * MINT IN BOX * MARVEL

Seller information
                            benbarb (9445 )
                            100% Positive feedback
                            Save this Seller
                            Contact seller
                            Visit store: thomas toy company
                            See other items
                            Ended: Nov 11, 2017 , 8:00PM
                            Winning bid:US $572.52

Here we offer a Mego, 8", type 2 body Thor. He is MINT IN BOX. Figure and box are 100% ALL ORIGINAL vintage Mego, guaranteed. This is the early issue issue Thor, NEVER PLAYED WITH, PERFECT CONDITION!

Complete with a pristine unfaded bodysuit with all vintage stitches intact as well as the snaps and heat sealed buttons. Nice original like new sheen to the material. Super tight T2 body and clean hands. Original head has all vintage paint intact, perfectly styled hair too with original hair band. Pristine red cape factory attached with tight neck elastic. Original helmet has all of the vintage chrome plating intact, perfect. Original Hammer minty, no defects. Original wrist cuffs have vibrant color, still snug around his wrists. Finally, his original Mego boots are also in mint condition, zero defects. A BEAUTIFUL mint condition, first issue Thor.

Original Mego box is really nice. Marvel heroes on side panels. Vibrant color on all panels. All tabs and flaps intact. No tears, just a few wrinkles and some shelf wear on the edges and corners. Nice 90 degree panels all around. NO Price tags. UNPUNCHED. Original window is firmly intact all around, clean and clear. Original insert minty and nests the figure well as seen in the pics. About as nice a Thor box as you will ever find.

Comment

• palitoy
                              • Jun 16, 2001

Mego Thor Action Figure - 1974
                              Email to friendsShare on Facebook - opens in a new window or tabShare on Twitter - opens in a new window or tabShare on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab
                              Seller information
                              nikelspot (5500 )
                              100% Positive feedback
                              Save this Seller
                              Contact seller
                              Visit store: Nikelspot Comics a...
                              See other items
                              “See Pics and Description”
                              Sold for:US $85.00
                              1974 Mego
                              Thor
                              Figure
                              1974 body 1975 head.
                              Hammer, helmet, boots, cape, and wristbands all included.
                              Legs seem to be attached, but loose at the hips
                              Suit is clean but does have some minor staining.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎