Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • starsky
    veteran member
    • Aug 26, 2007

just wanted to echo everyone's sentiment. you will not regret buying buck and tigerman.

Comment

• jimsmegos
      Mego Dork
      • Nov 9, 2008

Sweet lord that's an incredible price! These figures are top shelf plus. That price really makes me numb considering the quality you get for the extremely low price. Wowza! The hoarder in me is wanting to go nuts right now!

Comment

• Jshack
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 25, 2011

Done. I had debated buying them directly from your site...so you got the lion's share of the money, but this was too good to pass up. Hopeully a flurry of activity will help to convince them to support you current and future efforts.

Thanks for going out on a limb and doing what you do.
        "To suggest that we can learn anything about the simian nature from a study of man is sheer nonsense."

Comment

• ZICA
          Persistent Member
          • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Jshack
          Done. I had debated buying them directly from your site...so you got the lion's share of the money, but this was too good to pass up. Hopeully a flurry of activity will help to convince them to support you current and future efforts.

Thanks for going out on a limb and doing what you do.
          Honestly I'm glad you bought from BBTS. They've been my best customer and I hope to work with them a lot on future projects. They also seem to like me better than that other large online retailer.

No need to thank me, for the most part I'm enjoying being out there on a limb.

Comment

• Jshack
            Veteran Member
            • Aug 25, 2011

Originally posted by ZICA
            Honestly I'm glad you bought from BBTS. They've been my best customer and I hope to work with them a lot on future projects. They also seem to like me better than that other large online retailer.

No need to thank me, for the most part I'm enjoying being out there on a limb.
            If not thanks then appreciation...oh and if your keeping score...my vote for the next figure (however it happens) would be Col. Wilma Deering...cuz who didn't have a crush on Erin Gray...
            "To suggest that we can learn anything about the simian nature from a study of man is sheer nonsense."

Comment

• Jshack
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 25, 2011

Very excited! I just got the email that Buck and Tigerman have shipped. It"s like Christmas in October! Although it is bittersweet given the situation. Any updates on moving forward with the line?

Comment

• ZICA
                Persistent Member
                • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Jshack
                Very excited! I just got the email that Buck and Tigerman have shipped. It"s like Christmas in October! Although it is bittersweet given the situation. Any updates on moving forward with the line?
                I'm in talks with a company that might be interested in taking the line over so hopefully I'll have an update by the end of the week.

Comment

• Teemu
                  Persistent Member
                  • Dec 15, 2010

I'm in talks with a company that might be interested in taking the line over so hopefully I'll have an update by the end of the week.
                  This is great news...

Will the company still use your body,or will they create their own?

Does the Company only want the last 3 figures? (Hawk,Kane,Draco guard)

or Do they also want to make the others you had planned (Wilma,Vorvon,Ardala,Twiki etc)

Comment

• ZICA
                    Persistent Member
                    • May 7, 2006

Originally posted by Teemu
                    This is great news...

Will the company still use your body,or will they create their own?

Does the Company only want the last 3 figures? (Hawk,Kane,Draco guard)

or Do they also want to make the others you had planned (Wilma,Vorvon,Ardala,Twiki etc)
                    I won't have an answer for the first two questions until a deal is made, assuming one is. As for the third question, nothing has been discussed beyond the remaining three figures from series 1.

Comment

• kennermike
                      Permanent Member
                      • Nov 4, 2007

I won't have an answer for the first two questions until a deal is made, assuming one is. As for the third question, nothing has been discussed beyond the remaining three figures from series 1.
                      I just Hope Hawk gets made Craig hope to hear good news from you
                      Last edited by kennermike; Oct 3, '11, 5:41 PM.

Comment

• MIB41
                        Eloquent Member
                        • Sep 25, 2005

Fingers and toes crossed!

Comment

• mikey1974
                          • Feb 28, 2011

yeah,hope we at least get the other 3 figures made....

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jan 17, 2011

Got my Buck and Tigerman from BBTS today and they're GREAT!!

I hope the talks work out and the line will continue. I also hope Wilma and Ardela will also get made someday.

Comment

• phil
                              Persistent Member
                              • May 11, 2007

I finally ordered them from BBTS. I'm not the biggest fan of the show but I was impresssed with the photos I saw of the figures and the price can't be beat. Mine should arrive Tuesday or Wednesday. I'll report back then and I have no doubt I'll be very happy.

Comment

• SGTROCK
                                • Sep 7, 2011

Buck and Tigerman are amazing!!!
                                Great job!
                                I have my fingers crossed for Hawk!

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎