• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David Lee
    The Fix-it-up Chappie
    • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by nayrbgo
    Cool!
    All six outfits? So six different outfits?
    Same Millitary as before...

Comment

• Man of Action
      Persistent Member
      • Oct 26, 2006

yummy

Comment

• Jerry68
        Persistent Member
        • Feb 12, 2008

Originally posted by David Lee
        Same Millitary as before...
        What happened to offering these first to the people that marked interest first? I'm not mad, just curious. These have the potential to blow out before we were notified.
        sigpic

Comment

• Brad
          Batman Fanatic
          • Aug 20, 2010

No prob Brad, they are up right now... I just have not been able to announce it yet... We are bundeling them with the 6 millitary sets for now, we might sell them individually if we have any left over.

-Dave
          YAY!!!! Thanks Dave!!!!

I just ordered one of each. I am having them shipped to my shop since my Postman likes to leave stuff out in the rain sometimes.

I didn't have any AJ figures so this will be a great addition to the collection!
          "Never take a person's dignity: it is worth everything to them, and nothing to you." - Frank Barron

Comment

• David Lee
            The Fix-it-up Chappie
            • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by Jerry68
            What happened to offering these first to the people that marked interest first? I'm not mad, just curious. These have the potential to blow out before we were notified.
            Here is what I said...
            Quote: Originally Posted by theressa Dave, I have to ask. Are the people that expressed interest gonna get first shot?

We'll let you, all here, know first when we will post them on the website (A date and time) and post a link here, just like we always do.

Dave

I just mentioned they were up last night... Here and only here I am working on a post to come later...

Dave

Comment

• jimsmegos
              Mego Dork
              • Nov 9, 2008

I'm amazed at the incredible prices you offer these for.

Comment

• Jerry68
                Persistent Member
                • Feb 12, 2008

Here is what I said...
                Quote: Originally Posted by theressa Dave, I have to ask. Are the people that expressed interest gonna get first shot?

We'll let you, all here, know first when we will post them on the website (A date and time) and post a link here, just like we always do.

Dave

I just mentioned they were up last night... Here and only here I am working on a post to come later...

Dave
                Thats fine, I did not remember who said what.
                sigpic

Comment

• Toyman_Chris
                  70's Era Pimp
                  • Sep 7, 2011

I ordered mine! Would have liked the Light Blue version, but I am simply thrilled to be getting the one I am getting. Years ago, I had some boxed figs and clothes. Alas, I had to sell them. I have been regretting it ever since. To have some case fresh, is better than before. Thank you so much!

Comment

• sauce
                    Removed
                    • Jun 24, 2007

They are beautiful. Just stunning. :-)

Comment

• Action Jackson #1
                      • Nov 23, 2012

Very,very late to the party. Do you have a outfits left or AJ figures for sale?

Very,very late to the party. Do you have a outfits left or AJ figures for sale?
                      Originally posted by gaga4toyz
                      I'm working on a deal for a master case of unopened AJ figures. That's (4 cases of 12) or 48 figures total. We are also getting in more cases of the AJ outfits. In order to get a return on our investment we'd need to get $30 each for the AJ figures. We'll also probably have some specials where you can add 6case fresh outfits to the AJ figure. I'm trying to gauge your interest for a casefresh AJ figure for $30. Please respond to the post if you think you'd like to buy one. Thanks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

I've been wondering about this, too, since the site is down.

Would figs be available without the outfit sets?
                        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎