Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hawk

Images
    Major bummer!!
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Images
    Yeah, like Teemu said, "another company" bought the molds and will hopefully produce Hawk in 2012.
    Type Two: The Mego body, not the disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Type Two View Post
    Yeah, like Teemu said, "another company" bought the molds and will hopefully produce Hawk in 2012.
    They haven't bought anything yet. The deal is still pending.

Images
    Haha! OK, how's this:

"Another company is in the process of negotiating to buy the molds and, if that deal goes through, they might make a ZICA-type Hawk figure at some point in the future. Therefore, there is still a chance that the previously revealed, excellent head-sculpt of Hawk will someday be released on a licensed action figure."

Type Two: The Mego body, not the disease.

"Another company is in the process of negotiating to buy the molds and, if that deal goes through, they might make a ZICA-type Hawk figure at some point in the future. Therefore, there is still a chance that the previously revealed, excellent head-sculpt of Hawk will someday be released on a licensed action figure."
    And if it's not, we'll make our own.

SC

Haha! OK, how's this:

Works for me.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Me too.
    JediJaida

Quote Originally Posted by ZICA View Post
    The deal is still pending.
    I'm just eagerly waiting revery day to receive the news that the deal went through!

Quote Originally Posted by Cmonster View Post
    And if it's not, we'll make our own.

SC
    Agreed! My only concern is that body suit looks like it would be a real biz-natch to replicate.

If we (as a group) can get that body suit down we could do a movie style "Keaton" Batman.
    If a Mego figure of God did not exist, it would be necessary for EMCE to invent him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Agreed! My only concern is that body suit looks like it would be a real biz-natch to replicate.

If we (as a group) can get that body suit down we could do a movie style "Keaton" Batman.
    I could contribute a great looking Mego-scale Hawk sculpt, that I had commissioned a sculptor with some time back.I also have some ideas how to do the breastplate.
    But honestly, I'd much rather would like see the ZICA prototypes produced and dump the stuff I have.
    Craig already poured so much effort, money and work into this, the molds already exist, etc. I just hope, that that other company will agree to the deal. Craig deserves to be refunded for his efforts and it also would be a shame if the molds etc would never be used.
    If I had the money, I'd buy these right away and have them produced.