• vintage spideyfan
    Web Wobbler
    • May 12, 2007

Incredible Hulk Mego Comic Action Heroes 3 3/4

Item condition: New

Ended: Jan 28, 201221:20:58 PST

Bid history: 1 bid

Sold For: US $210.00

This is for the Hulk. The card is in fair shape. It has some wear on the edges and the bubble has a small place at the bottom that has seperated from the card.It is factory sealed. No returns. Please ask questions before bidding and I will respond asap. Thanks for looking and Good Luck!

Incredible Hulk Mego Comic Action Heroes 3 3/4 | eBay
    Looking for MOC Pocket Super Heroes...
    Good Trader List

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
      Web Wobbler
      • May 12, 2007

Captain America Mego Comic Action Heroes 3 3/4 MOC Unpunched!

Ended: Jan 27, 201203:10:38 PST

Sold For: US $210.00

This is Captain America MOC Unpunched! The card is in really good condition and is factory sealed. No returns. Please ask questions before bidding and I will respond asap. Thanks for looking and good luck!

Captain America Mego Comic Action Heroes 3 3/4 MOC Unpunched! | eBay
      Last edited by vintage spideyfan; Feb 6, '12, 5:53 AM.
      Good Trader List

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
        Web Wobbler
        • May 12, 2007

Mego Aquaman Comic action heroes 3 3/4

Ended: Jan 26, 201221:43:26 PST

Sold For: US $175.00

This is for Aquaman MOC. The Mego Comic Action Heroes figures on cards with no pictures on the sides of the bubble are believed to be the first release of this line. This card is in really good shape. The colors are bright and it is factory sealed. No returns.Thanks for looking and good luck! Please ask any questions before bidding and I will answer asap.

Mego Aquaman Comic action heroes 3 3/4 | eBay
        Last edited by vintage spideyfan; Feb 6, '12, 5:53 AM.
        Good Trader List

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
          Web Wobbler
          • May 12, 2007

1975 MARVEL MEGO COMIC ACTION HEROES SPIDERMAN FIGURINE NEW IN ORIGINAL BOX!

Ended: Feb 03, 201216:53:34 PST

Bid history: 2 bids

Winning bid: US $154.50

THIS AUCTION IS FOR A RARE VINTAGE 1975 MARVEL COMICS GROUP MEGO COMIC ACTION HEROES SPIDERMAN FIGURINE. THE PACKAGE IS ON A BLUE CARD AND THE PLASTIC ENCASEMENT SURROUNDING THE FIGURINE IS IN MINT CONDITION. THE CARD IS NOT FADED, SCRATCHED OR TORN. MANUFACTURED EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEGO CORP. SPIDERMAN IS A POSEABLE 3 3/4" FIGURINE THAT FITS ALL COMIC ACTION PLAYSETS AND ACCESSORIES. THERE IS A NUMBER ON THE CARD 62102/2. WE ARE A 100% SMOKE-FREE HOME. THIS WOULD BE A PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR COMIC FIGURE COLLECTION! UNITED STATES SHIPPING ONLY. PAYPAL PAYMENTS ONLY PLEASE. THANK YOU AND GOOD LUCK! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
          Last edited by vintage spideyfan; Feb 6, '12, 5:46 AM.
          Good Trader List

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
            Web Wobbler
            • May 12, 2007

MEGO VINTAGE TOYS COMIC ACTION HEROES THE HULK MARVEL COMICS SWEET PIC

Item condition: --

Ended: Feb 05, 201218:47:40 PST

Bid history: 10 bids

Winning bid: US $284.76

MEGO VINTAGE UN'PUNCHED...........COLORFUL CARD..........COMIC ACTION HEROES.......THE HULK......NEVER PLAYED WITH........BUBBLE HAS PULLED OFF BOTTOM OF CARD .. REST STILL INTACT COMES FROM A SMOKE FREE HOME.............WINNER WILL PAY SHIPPING.............

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
            Good Trader List

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

MEGO COMIC ACTION HEROES BATMAN

Item Condition: New
              Ended: March 4, 2012
              Bid history: 13 bids
              Winning bid: £ 71.77 GBP (Approx. $ 113.63 USD)

Description: up or auction is a rare 1975 original mego carded comic action heroes batman figure .the figure is in near mint condition and has never been removed from the card.the bubble is securely factory sealed to the card,there is a ding in the top right hand side and top left hand side of the bubble.the card has some minor horizontal veins running across the card half way up which does not break colour.there is some writing on the back of the card and some dry sticker residue in the top left corner.

MEGO COMIC ACTION HEROES ROBIN

Item Condition: New
              Ended: March 4, 2012
              Bid history: 11 bids
              Winning bid: £ 65.77 GBP (Approx. $ 104.13 USD)

Description: up for auction is a rare original vintage 1975 mego comic action heroes carded robin .the figure is near mint and has never been removed from the card.the bubble is clear with no cracks or dings and is securely factory sealed to the card.the card has wear to the top left corner ,there is a one inch diagonal crease and fraying .the card has some minor edgewear and there is a 5mm tear at the left handside of the card .

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                HULK SMASH!
                • Apr 3, 2010

Mego (Denys Fisher) Comic Action Heroes Collapsing Tower w/ invisible Airplane

Item condition: Used
                Ended: 15 Apr, 2012 19:32:54 BST
                Winning bid: £78.67 GBP ($124.70 USD)
                Number of bids: 8

This auction is for a Vintage Mego (Denys Fisher) Comic Action Heroes Collpasing Tower with Invisible plane, Wonder Woman playset. Please note the set is INCOMPLETE. It is missing the Red exploding activator. it does however as you can see have everything else: Inserts, all the pieces of the tower, instructions, plane, and both a sealed Wonder Woman figure WITH lasso, and a loose one without a lasso. Hopefully this can still find a good home to a dedicated collector.

Last edited by Bruce Banner; Apr 17, '12, 5:40 AM.
                PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• raider5gt
                  Museum Tree Cutter
                  • Nov 25, 2007

Mego Boxed BATMAN Robin-Shuttle the boy wonder

Item Condition : New

Ended: 24 May, 2012 19:46.23 BST

Bid History: 6

Winning Bid: US $112.90 approx GBP £72.00

Very hard to find Mego Robin Shuttle unused with unapplied decals as pictured ex shop stock!!When viewing our items please look through all of the pictures given as carefully as possible. the reason we add so many pictures is so you can see exactly what you are getting.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3209088181...84.m1423.l2649

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

MEGO Comic Action Heroes BATMAN MOC No Reserve! LOOK!
                    Ended: Jul 15, 201218:00:16 PDT
                    Winning bid: US $152.50

Hello Bidders! Up for auction is this Dynamic 1975 MEGO COMIC ACTION HEROES BATMAN, MOC!

UNPUNCHED!

UNOPENED!

Original $.48 cent Kresge price sticker still attached.

RARE Batman CAH figure still secure on unpunched first generation blister card. Bubble is clear with a few slight surface rubs, with slight detatchent along bottom and left side. Minor edge wear from age, and a slight bend in the upper right corner. NEVER REMOVED FROM PACKAGING!

Comes COMPLETE with BAT-ROPE and ORANGE STAND!

Please see all pictures for details and feel free to ask any questions. A NO RESERVE Auction, so don't let this one get away! See my other auctions for more Comic Action carded figures and Mego items. Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding!

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                      HULK SMASH!
                      • Apr 3, 2010

Comic Action Heroes Game

Very Rare Vintage COMIC ACTION HEROES GAME 1976 Boardgame Mego Superheroes DC
                      Item location: UK
                      Ended: 22 Jul, 2012 17:25:58 BST
                      Winning bid: £17.00 GBP ($ 26.55 USD)
                      Number of bids: 14

Very rare and collectable vintage

COMIC ACTION HEROES GAME

A 1976 board game made in England by Denys Fisher Toys

Based on the Mego DC Superheroes line

A game for 2 to 4 players

Includes:

4 super-heroes (with coloured bases): Batman, Robin, Superman, Shazam
                      3 villains (with clear bases): Joker, Riddler, Mr Freeze
                      Game board
                      Back board with swinging Penguin (ready to attack the super-heroes!)
                      1 hazard dice
                      1 numbered dice
                      Rules
                      Complete, apart from a tiny plastic clip that holds the back board to the game board.

The game is in used but good condition, considering its age. The box corners are intact.

'Be the first to rescue the Mayor and the chief of police held captive at the top of Gotham City Hall.'
                      PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                        HULK SMASH!
                        • Apr 3, 2010

Mego/Denys Fisher Comic Action Heroes BATMAN Exploding Bridge Playset, UK Edition

Item location: UK
                        Ended: 28 Sep, 2012 20:43:51 BST
                        Winning bid: £51.99 GBP (Approx. $83.98 USD)
                        Bids: 7

vintage MEGO BATMAN & ROBIN EXPLODING BRIDGE TOY 1976"COMIC ACTION HEROES"boxed
                        ULTRA RARE BATMAN AND ROBIN PLAYSET
                        "COMIC ACTION HEROES"
                        THE EXPLODING BRIDGE WITH BATMOBILE AND ACTIVATOR

THIS SET IS COMPLETE. BATMAN AND ROBIN HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THIS SET
                        THEY ARE PURCHASED SEPERATELY TO ADD TO THIS SET
                        MADE IN THE CROWN COLONY OF HONG KONG
                        EXCLUSIVELY FORT DENYS FISHER TOYS,GENERAL SLES DIVISION, THORP ARCH TRADING ESTATE'
                        WETHERBY LS23 7BL ENGLAND
                        LICENSED BY MEGO CORP U.S.A.
                        1976 NTIONL PERIODICAL PUBLICATION INC
                        THIS ITEM IS COMPLETE
                        FIGURES ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THIS SET BUT BATMAN AND ROBIN ARE IN THE BOX AND WILL BE INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION
                        ALL PARTS ARE COMPLETE AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
                        THE ONLY THING I CAN FIND WRONG WITH THIS PLAYSET IS "ONE TINY LUG IS BROKEN ON THE CAR CLEAR CANOPY. IT IS INCLUDED
                        THE RELEASE CLIP ON THE PUMP NEEDS ADJUSTING, IT IS NOT BROKEN.

ALL COLOURS ARE NICE AND BRIGHT/SHARP
                        BATMAN AND ROBIN ARE UNDAMAGED

BOX IS COMPLETE AND IN EXCELLENT CONDITION
                        THE SELLOTAPE HAS BEEN REMOVED AND REMOVED SOME OF THE ARTWORK OF THE LID
                        THERE ARE OTHER PIECES OF TAPE ON THE BOX
                        BOX HAS SOME WEAR AND TEAR BUT IN SUPER CONDITION
                        HAS THE ORIGINAL PRICE STICKER ON THE FRONT OF BOX " £6.85P "
                        Last edited by Bruce Banner; Sep 29, '12, 5:00 AM.
                        PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
                          Web Wobbler
                          • May 12, 2007

MOC Wonder Woman Mego Comic Action Heroes Figure Mint On Rare Card!

Seller information: vintageandvaluabletoys (461)

99.6% Positive feedback

Ended: Dec 03, 20120946 PST

Winning bid:

US $149.00 [ 1 bid]

Wonder Woman Comic Action Heroes rare 1975 Mego edition! Mint on card! Card is in great Shape! Bubble is sealed but is starting to come off a very little bit at the very bottom. Otherwise excellent shape!

Check out all my other Wonder Woman items!

Good Trader List

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
                            Web Wobbler
                            • May 12, 2007

MOC, Unpunched 1975 SUPERMAN, COMIC ACTION HEROES, Mego Sample/Designer's Estate

Seller : salty1952 (1931 ) 100% Positive feedback

Item condition:New

Ended:Jan 14, 2013 12:46:11 PST

Winning bid:US $307.61 [ 35 bids ]

Here we have an original, mint-on-card SUPERMAN from Mego's Comic Action Heroes Collection. It is dated 1975. It is unpunched, as it was a sample from the Mego Vault when my husband John McNett (V.P. and Toy Designer at Mego) and I worked there in the 1970s. As his widow, I can sign a Certificate of Guaranteed Authenticity if the buyer so desires, and include it when shipped to the winner of this auction. Quite a few years ago we sold off everything we had saved almost forty years ago, or so I thought. A few weeks ago, I came upon a box in storage that was mismarked "Christmas". When I opened the box, I discovered, to my surprise, fourteen more Mego toy samples we had forgotten about. All of the Mego toys that I am listing this week are truly the last of them; it's time to pass them on to new collectors to enjoy. This SUPERMAN is about as perfect as it gets, except for a faint scratch on the back of the card. The colors are very bright and clear. Please see the many closeup photos I have provided for further details and information on condition.

Last edited by vintage spideyfan; Jan 19, '13, 1:47 PM.
                            Good Trader List

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
                              Web Wobbler
                              • May 12, 2007

MOC,Unpunched 1975 WONDER WOMAN,COMIC ACTION HEROES,Mego Sample/Designers Estate

Ended: Jan 14, 2013 12:35:51 PST

Winning bid: US $135.50 [ 18 bids ]

Here we have an original, near mint-on-card WONDER WOMAN from Mego's Comic Action Heroes Collection. It is dated 1975. It is unpunched, as it was a sample from the Mego Vault when my husband John McNett (V.P. and Toy Designer at Mego) and I worked there in the 1970s. As his widow, I can sign a Certificate of Guaranteed Authenticity if the buyer so desires, and include it when shipped to the winner of this auction. Quite a few years ago we sold off everything we had saved almost forty years ago, or so I thought. A few weeks ago, I came upon a box in storage that was mismarked "Christmas". When I opened the box, I discovered, to my surprise, fourteen more Mego toy samples we had forgotten about. All of the Mego toys that I am listing this week are truly the last of them; it's time to pass them on to new collectors to enjoy. This WONDER WOMAN has a dent on the left side of the blister cover, and a very slight crease on the back of the card. The colors are very bright and clear. There is also what appears to be a curved pencil line on the right side of the card starting at the top right corner and extending down to about an inch above the red MEGO logo. The blister has a half-inch separation from the card on the bottom edge, right in the middle. Please see the many closeup photos I have provided for further details and information on condition.

Good Trader List

Comment

• vintage spideyfan
                                Web Wobbler
                                • May 12, 2007

MOC,Unpunched 1975 BATMAN-COMIC ACTION HEROES Mego Vault Sample/Designers Estate

Ended: Jan 14, 2013 1227 PST

Winning bid: US $178.90 [ 20 bids ]

Here we have an original, near mint-on-card BATMAN from Mego's Comic Action Heroes Collection. It is dated 1975. It is unpunched, as it was a sample from the Mego Vault when my husband John McNett (V.P. and Toy Designer at Mego) and I worked there in the 1970s. As his widow, I can sign a Certificate of Guaranteed Authenticity if the buyer so desires, and include it when shipped to the winner of this auction. Quite a few years ago we sold off everything we had saved almost forty years ago, or so I thought. A few weeks ago, I came upon a box in storage that was mismarked "Christmas". When I opened the box, I discovered, to my surprise, fourteen more Mego toy samples we had forgotten about. All of the Mego toys that I am listing this week is truly the last of them; it's time to pass them on to new collectors to enjoy. This BATMAN has a perfect blister cover, and slight curvature to the card. The colors are very bright and clear. There is some tape at the top of the card and surface abrasion where the tape was removed. There are also two small creases to the card at the bottom, one on the left bottom corner and one on the right. Please see the many closeup photos I have provided for further details and information on condition.

Good Trader List

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎