Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mego Black Hole Auction Results

Blog Entries

Blackhole Mego Black Hole Auction Results

Black Hole rare S.T.A.R carded figure Gig/Mego AFA 80 y
    Ended:Sep 02, 20112320 PDT
    Sold For:/GBP 466.00 Approximately US $755.15

For sale i have one rare action figure the S.T.A.R. from the film The Black Hole produced by Walt Disney in 1979 as their answer to the Star Wars phenomenon of that time.The S.T.A.R. is the 3rd (third)rarest action figure from the toy line that ensued .To date there are only a handfull of example made by Gig that has survived,i personnaly have been chasing this figure for 2 years before i got this one,this is also one of the very few known AFA recorded and graded examples ,from the Italian run and produce by Gig (Mego agent in Italy).

if you are a collector you will know this is tough to get ,this is why this one as been graded to authentify the figure and give it an accurate description.

The serial number is 19031338 graded by afa (Action Figure Authority €“ Home Page)

The subgrades are as follows card 80,bubble 85 and figure 85 overall grade 80 y nm ,the cardback is unpunched!

shipping is included in the price and will be boxed insured and tracked.Many thanks and enjoy
    Black Hole rare S.T.A.R carded figure Gig/Mego AFA 80 y | eBay

Blog Entries

lack Hole rare OLD BOB carded figure Gig/Mego AFA 85
    Item condition: --
    Ended: Sep 04, 201101:05:42 PDT
    Sold For: GBP 566.00
    Approximately US $917.20

For sale i have one rare action figure the OLD BOB from the film The Black Hole produced by Walt Disney in 1979 as their answer to the Star Wars phenomenon of that time.The OLD BOB is the 2nd (second)rarest action figure from the toy line that ensued .To date there are only a handfull of example made by Gig that has survived,i personnaly have been chasing this figure for 3 years before i got this one,this is also one of the very few known AFA recorded and graded examples ,from the Italian run and produce by Gig (Mego agent in Italy).
    if you are a collector you will know this is tough to get ,this is why this one as been graded to authentify the figure and give it an accurate description.
    The serial number is 15241464 graded by afa (Action Figure Authority – Home Page)
    The subgrades are as follows card 80,bubble 85 and figure 90 overall grade 85 nm+ and encased in an achival case,the cardback is unpunched!
    shipping is included in the price and will be boxed insured and tracked.Many thanks and enjoy
    payment by paypal from a registered user,no third parties!

Black Hole rare OLD BOB carded figure Gig/Mego AFA 85 | eBay

Blog Entries

Black Hole v.i.n.cent Gig/Mego AFA 80 archival
    Item condition:
    Ended: Sep 04, 201112:43:25 PDT
    Price:BP 145.00
    Approximately US $234
    For sale i have a V.I.N.CENT from the film The Black Hole produced by Walt Disney in 1979 as their answer to the Star Wars phenomenon of that time.To date there are only a handfull of example made by Gig that has survived,this is also one of the very few known AFA recorded and graded examples ,from the Italian run and produce by Gig (Mego agent in Italy).

if you are a collector you will know this is a popular figure to get and is scarce,this is why this one as been graded to authentify the figure and give it an accurate description.

The serial number is 12628692 graded by afa (Action Figure Authority €“ Home Page)

The subgrades are as follows card 80,bubble 85 and figure 90 overall grade 80 nm, in archival case ,the cardback is unpunched!
    Black Hole v.i.n.cent Gig/Mego AFA 80 archival | eBay

Blog Entries
    VINTAGE MEGO BLACK HOLE VIN CENT ROBOT MOC

Item condition: New

Ended: Sep 06, 201119:06:22 PDT

Bid history: 7 bids

Winning bid: US $77.00
    Here is a vintage Mego Vin Cent Robot on the original car. The card has some stains, tears and is warped. The bubble is in very good condition with no cracks. Vin Cent has never been removed from the card.

VINTAGE MEGO BLACK HOLE VIN CENT ROBOT MOC | eBay

Blog Entries

MEGO Black Hole S.T.A.R. Action Figure Loose Rare
    US $262.94
    41 bids
    Sep 12, 201117:31:22 PDT
    You are bidding on a loose nearly mint condition rare MEGO Black Hole S.T.A.R. action figure. The limbs are tight and comes with gun.

MEGO Black Hole S.T.A.R. Action Figure Loose Rare | eBay

Blog Entries
    V.I.N.CENT Vincent Mego Black Hole Figure Sealed Disney

Ended: Sep 18, 201119:49:07 PDT

Bid history: 16 bids

Winning bid: US $77.43

1908x1431 300 dpi scan: http://home.comcast.net/~ynnek4/vinc.jpg

High Resolution close-up of V.I.N. CENT himself: http://home.comcast.net/~ynnek4/vinx.jpg

1979 Mego "The Black Hole" V.I.N. CENT figure. Still sealed. I have posted two high resolution photos to give you an idea of condition.

This would be a great candidate to be graded.

V.I.N.CENT Vincent Mego Black Hole Figure Sealed Disney | eBay

Blog Entries
    Maximillian - Mego / Gig 7" Magnetic Black Hole figure 1979 MIB C8

Sold For: US $160.00

Maximillian - The Black Hole - Mego 7" Magnetic figure - Manufactured by Mego and distributed in Italy by GiG - Magnetic figure w/detachable & interchangeable limbs - 1979 - MIB (Mint In Box) Box C8 - box corners and edges have some color rubbing and shelf wear - contents mint and unused in original plastic baggie with cardboard inserts - scarce magnetic figure manufactured by Mego and distributed only in Europe by Gig - Disney Motion Picture- Please check our auctions and e-Bay store. We have thousands of 1970s to current Super Heroes , comic book , cartoon , TV , and movie related action figures and toys. We combine shipping when buying more than one item at once.

Maximillian - Mego / Gig 7" Magnetic Black Hole figure 1979 MIB C8 | eBay

Blog Entries
    VIN Cent - Mego / Gig 7" Magnetic Black Hole figure 1979 MIB C8/8+

Sold For: US $160.00

V.I.N. Cent - The Black Hole - Mego 7" Magnetic figure - Manufactured by Mego and distributed in Italy by GiG - Magnetic figure w/detachable & interchangeable limbs - 1979 - MIB (Mint In Box) Box C8/8+ - box has slight corner & edge wear rubs - crease on bottom box lid - contents mint with original plastic baggies and cardboard inserts - scarce magnetic figure manufactured by Mego and distributed only in Europe by Gig - Disney Motion Picture- Please check our auctions and e-Bay store. We have thousands of 1970s to current Super Heroes , comic book , cartoon , TV , and movie related action figures and toys. We combine shipping when buying more than one item at once.

VIN Cent - Mego / Gig 7" Magnetic Black Hole figure 1979 MIB C8/8+ | eBay

Images

6 Black Hole 12 inch Dolls AFA

Item Condition: --

Ended: 30 Oct, 201121:25:47 GMT

Bid History: 9

Winning Bid: GBP 295.00 / US $476.16

Description: For sale a full set afa black hole dolls from mego 1979,these items have been graded and verified,here`s a breakdown of what you get.3 are q qualified and 3 are sealed(opened during shipping)

afa q 80 charles pizer b80 w85 f80 with certificate of authenticity

afa 70 kate mac rae b80 w60 f80 (window split at afa)

afa 80 dan holland b80 w85 f80

afa 80 hans reinhardt b80 w85 f80

afa q 80 alex durant b80 w85 f80 with certificate of authenticity

afa q 80 harry booth b80 w85 f85 with certificate of authenticity

this is the only set in the world that is afa make it yours today

this is insanely rare the fans will know,get it before the new film go out and the values start climbing,i hopes it goes to a fellow fan, i will listen to reasonnable offers,i`m not in it for a profit,this is my personnal set.

these is an amazing opportunity for any fans as this is almost impossible to find especially in this sort of condition,this is why i got it graded to verify and authentify so no cheap copies here. i will listen to offers as long as they are reasonnable.thanks.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280761723164?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Blog Entries
    eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

OLD B.O.B (BOB) BY MEGO/GIG 1979 DISNEY'S THE BLACK HOLE LOOSE ORIGINAL NM+

Item condition: --

Ended: Oct 26, 201118:35:28 PDT

Bid history: 14 bids

Winning bid: US $416.77

THIS IS IT! VERY RARE OLD B.O.B. MEGO/GIG 1979 DISNEY THE BLACK HOLE ACTION FIGURE. RELEASED ONLY IN CANADA AND ITALY. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL AUTHENTIC ITEM. COMPLETE WITH BASE AND IN NEAR MINT PLUS CONDITION. THE PAINT IS PERFECT. THE STICKER IS PRESENT AND THE BASE IS INCLUDED. C9+ CONDITION. ASK ALL QUESTIONS PRIOR TO BIDDING OR BUYING. SALE IS FINAL. CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR ADDITIONAL MEGO BLACK HOLE ITEMS AND OTHER VINTAGE ACTION FIGURES. THANKS.