• palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Mego Doctor Who Auction Results

denys fisher mego doctor who giant robot

Ended:Aug 28, 201113:45:18 PDT
    Sold For:GBP 75.00
    Approximately US $121.70
    this sale is for a mint complete loose doctor who giant robot figure- inwonderful condition. buy it now- no offers taken.

denys fisher mego doctor who giant robot | eBay
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • raider5gt
    Museum Tree Cutter
    • Nov 25, 2007

Item: Vintage Harbert Dr Who

Condition: New

Ended: 09 Oct, 201119:10:11 BST

Bids: 5

Result: GBP 103.00 / $160.86

Description: Harbert, Denys Fisher, Mego, Autographed Boxed Dr Who

Up for auction is this boxed, Unplayed with Harbert Tom Baker Dr Who.

The figure is still attached to it's backing card and doesn't look like it's been removed from it although there are some stress marks to the holes where it's tied to it, this is probably due to movement from the figure. Also there is a crease to the right hand side of the backing card.

The Dr is in unplayed with condition with all his clothing present (including original neck tie which seems to be always missing).

He comes with all his accesories which are still sealed in the bag.

The box is in great shape with only a very slight bow to the right hand side, not really that noticable though and all the edges are quite sharp and in good shape. There is also a slight crease to the top of the outside flap although it doesn't break paper and has just caused a small vain. All three flaps at the top are intact although they do show signs on the inside of where they've been opened and closed various times. The original tape is still present and doesn't look to have been opened from the bottom.
    The box has also been autographed down the legs by Tom Baker. The dealer I bought this from couldn't tell me for sure if the autograph was genuine as this was how he'd aquired it but another dealer who looked at it told me that it was genuine as he'd been at a convention in Bristol in the early 90's and had seen Tom Baker sign 10 of these boxes in the same way.

Since buying this item I have seen this dealer again who again verified the story. As the dealer has been around for many years I have no reason to doubt him and also as he didn't sell me the item I don't really see what he has to gain. That's about all I can tell you about it.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3006053692...84.m1423.l2649

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Comment

• samurainoir
      Eloquent Member
      • Dec 26, 2006

DOCTOR WHO DENYS FISHER VERY RARE ORIGINAL RETRO BOXED TARDIS BBC TOYS 1976 DR

Ended: Feb 25, 201209:32:03 PST
      Sold For: GBP 129.99
      Approximately US $207.45

This is an original, boxed and very hard to find Dr Who Denys Fisher "Tardis" from the BBC. It is made by Denys Fisher and dates from 1976. The Box is in very good condition, but has some wear to the opening tab and surrounding edges. The Tardis is in good condition, but one door is damaged, the top lug that holds the door in place has been repaired along with the top edge of the Tardis roof. The rotating inner part inside is still in very good condition and rotates properly. A nice and original rare item in lovely condition!

The Tardis stands approc 13.5 inch's tall.

DOCTOR WHO DENYS FISHER VERY RARE ORIGINAL RETRO BOXED TARDIS BBC TOYS 1976 DR | eBay
      My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• raider5gt
        Museum Tree Cutter
        • Nov 25, 2007

Dr Who vintage harbert 1979 mego

Item Condition: Used

Ended: Feb 21, 2012 09:17.20 PST

Bid History: 1

Winning Bid: GBP £80.00 / US $126.53

Item Description: dr who 1979 harbert ( milano)excuse me my french

box bon etat very good box C10 looking picture,poupée tres bonne condition C10 looking picture,very very good doll and box,posez vos questions french please.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/400276400090...84.m1423.l2649

Comment

• Bruce Banner
          HULK SMASH!
          • Apr 3, 2010

Denys Fisher 1976 Doctor Who Figure with Box
          Item condition: Used
          Ended: 14 March
          Number of bids: 8
          Winning Bid: £ 60 GBP (Approx. $ 94 USD)

Description: Here for auction is a vintage Denys Fisher 1976 Doctor Who Figure of the 4th Doctor (Tom Baker). The figure is in good condition, although the box is a bit tatty (see pictures).
          Please be aware that the scarf isn't as long as it should be and the sonic screwdriver is missing. What a nice addition to any Doctor Who fans collection! I have found some information on this figure here Doctor Who: Denys Fisher : Television Gallery: Mego Museum
          Thank you for looking!

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• raider5gt
            Museum Tree Cutter
            • Nov 25, 2007

DOCTOR WHO DENYS FISHER LEELA DOLL MEGO

Item Condition: --

Ended: 23 Apr, 2012 13:00.28 BST

Bid History: 19

Winning Bid: US $325.56 / GBP £202.00

Description: DOCTOR WHO DENYS FISHER LEELA DOLL MEGO © 1976
            up for auction from my personal DF collection is a stunning example of the Leela Doll, unfortunately she has no knife.... but her outfit is otherwise complete and in excellent condition, and her hair is tangle free shiny and rich looking.and there is no damage to the figure.... With regards to the box this is a Reproduction, however its a STUNNING REPRODUCTION thats been professionally printed (and not done on some home bubble jet printer).... its printed on similar stock as the original art board with rich glossy colours clear graphics..... and as a collector i can say it is incredibly close to the original in every way and it comes FREE with the doll including inner board.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221003051154?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Comment

• palitoy
              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
              • Jun 16, 2001

DR WHO - DENYS FISHER - TARDIS - Boxed with Instructions

Seller : jason11369 (215 ) 100% Positive feedback
              Follow this seller | See other items
              Item condition:Used
              Ended: Nov 15, 2014 , 11:04PM
              Sold for:GBP 185.00
              Approximately US $290.40

$_57.jpg

Dr Who
              Tardis

Denys Fisher

In overall C8 - condition

Box - B/C In excellent condition for its age. Bright colours although some slight discoloration. The edges are shelf-worn and all the flaps are intact.
              There are various blemishes which can be viewed in the pics provided. Inner card-board piece is not present.

Tardis - B/C In excellent condition. Shows signs of play wear, with some discoloration under the lamp on the top of the model. The sides of the box are in good colour/condition
              and certainly one of the best condition ones I have seen. The central spinning turret is In working order. The Velcro is detached but loose should someone wish to re-attach

Instruction sheet - very rarely present and in good condition, no rips or tears

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎