Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mego Spider-man Auction Results

Images

Item: Vintage 1979 Mego 12" Figure SPIDER-MAN In Original Box.

Item Condition: Used

Ended: 06 Oct, 201120:40:04 BST

Bids: 7

Result: GBP 87.55 / $136.73

Description: World's Greatest Super-Heroes THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN

This is very hard to find still attached in his original box!

It has been lifted out of box on the card it's strapped to, but not removed from the card.

Box is in really good condition for being 32 years old.
    Light scuffs to the box. Clear window perfect.
    Make : Mego Year 1979 Measures 12.5" approx
    The box reads - 'you can place him in any position'.Extremely rare to find in original box!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200658180824?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Images

Item: AMAZING SPIDERMAN MEGO ACTION FIGURE 12 1/2 MIB 1977

Condition: --

Ended: Nov 10, 201117:00:21 PST

Bid History : 20

Winning Bid: US $92.99

Description: MEGO 1977 MARVEL COMICS GROUP. AMAZING SPIDERMAN 12 1/2 ACTION FIGURE HE IS MINT IN THE BOX NEVER REMOVED THE BOX HAS SOME WARE, NO TARES ON THE PLASTIC WINDOW.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110769180904?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Images

Item: The Amazing Spiderman- Mego, MOC 1979 French issue.

Ended: Nov 20, 201109:54:38 PST

Bid History: 4

Winning Bid: US $67.00

Description: The Amazing Spiderman - Official World's Greatest Super Heroes - Mego 8" poseable action figure - Mego Toys- 1979 - MOC (Mint on Card)- French issue card - Manufactured by Mego. The card is in excellent condition. On top of the bubble, there is a little residue from the department store sticker.
    AWESOME PIECE! SEE PICTURE! VERY RARE FIND!! See pic and ask questions, all vintage items sold as is.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/320793430948...84.m1423.l2649

Images

Item: Mego Spiderman Bend n Flex Figure MOC.

Ended: Nov 27, 201116:17:02 PST

Bid History: 7

Winning Bid: US $321.55

Description: An unused, all-original 1970s Mego Spiderman Bend 'n' Flex action figure from their World's Greatest Superheroes Line. This toy was never played with and has been stored away in a box for decades. It comes from the estate of a grandmother-- either she or her husband, at some point, bought these and stashed them away, perhaps intending to use them as Christmas presents. They have been out of the light and boxed away probably since they were originally purchased in the 1970s.

I WILL BE LISTING A BUNCH OF MEGO FIGURES THIS WEEK (WGSH 8" FIGURES AND BEND 'N' FLEX TOYS). CHECK OUT MY AUCTIONS-- ALL OF THE MEGO ITEMS THAT I AM SELLING ARE UNUSED, ALL-ORIGINAL, AND FROM THE SAME ESTATE FIND!!!!!

I took several photos of this figure WITH and WITHOUT my camera's flash. The white spots in the photos are NOT on the actual item for sale-- they are just the flash's reflection.

Condition: The figure is completely unused and carded. The hanger is still present. Light wear on package. Bright, clean card. There is a dent in the blister above the figure's head. Figure shows light wear where it touched the blister. The bottom corners are slightly dented. (SEE PHOTO). There is a wrinkle in the upper right-hand corner. If you have any other questions about this item's condition, please let me know.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220898471167?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Images

Item Condition: --

Ended: Dec 28, 2011 10:54.15 PST

Bid History: 6

Winning Bid: US $201.00

Description: Up for auction is a 1979 Mego Spiderman mint on card . It is afa graded an 80. The sub codes are card 80, bubble 85, Figure 85. The bubble is firmly attached and clear. It has the upgraded Archival case but the case does have a light 3/4 of a inch scratch. The scratch is on the left edge of the case about half way up. The scratch is slight and less than an inch.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180781489011...84.m1423.l2649

Blog Entries
    SPIDER-MAN MEGO Sealed on a KRESGE CARD~
    My Opinion~One of the toughest Kresges to Find~

Item condition: --

Ended: Jan 20, 201216:30:10 PST

Sold For: US $1,000.00

SPIDER-MAN MEGO Sealed on a KRESGE CARD~ | eBay

SPIDER-MAN MEGO Sealed on a KRESGE CARD~

The Spider-Man is high grade and factory sealed on the card~

There are a couple of problems with the card

1) It has some even color fade over time in the front

2) The bubble has a circular crack at the top, from where his head hit

3) The bubble is also cracked on the front top from where his left thumb is to the bottom

4) It has a little bit of corner and edge wear, with light scuffing here and there from storage

5) Some price sticker residue and light damage at the top right corner

The Good points are:

The card, is really a very nice looking card, considering the above mentioned flaws

It looks great from 5 feet away, if that makes any sense

The bubble is factory sealed all the way around the card

OVERALL, a Nice looking Kresge that never appears on E-bay~

There is no shame in owning this item~
    100% ALL ORIGINAL NO REPROS

Blog Entries
    Mego Elastic Spiderman Stretch Armstrong figure.

Item condition: --

Sold For: US $780.00

Stretch Armstrong World Exclusive Mego Spiderman Sale!

You will love the Box Copy,its even better than the origianl boxes.very solid and square with bright clear graphics.

You will Love the Spiderman figure and you get a bonus origianl Spidey Box!

Here is a great original Mego Elastic Spiderman just for the Stretch collector out there that always wanted one of these rare spideys and could not get there hands on one.The figure has been drained and refilled with cotton as ever mego Elastic must at some point to preserve them .Spidey has only a few areas of repair.Under the arms and on the top if each shoulder are two very small holes.These are very good discreat areas that do not show at all when displayed. The Spierman Spider shows up very well and clear on both Chest and back.This is somthing that several of the spideys were not so lucky to have as they were left in poor conditions too long thus causing the spider logo to diminish.As you can see from the pics he displays beautifully and I can honestly tell you for how rare spidermans are you will be very very happy with this one.Plus you dont have to worry about preservation issues as I already stuffed him which can normally cost up to and over 200 dollars.There are only about 10 to 14 Spidermans left in existence today making this one of the hardest stretch figures to find in any condition.Of those 14 Spideys,only one is close to mint,the rest all have repairs.That being

Mego Elastic Spiderman Stretch Armstrong figure. | eBay

Images

1979 MEGO SPIDERMAN "Sewn on Sleeves Variant" MOC All Orig NRFP

Item Condition: --

Ended: Feb 25, 2012 18:11.47 PST

Bid History: 12

Winning Bid: US $178.04

Item Description: Very Nice Carded Spiderman action figure...sewn on sleeve's variant...comes on the 1979 Pin Pin Card....bubble is pushed in on spots (including top over Spiderman's right shoulder)..also slight indented bubble at the figure's right leg...some sticker residue from where the price was...some wear in spots on card...real nice Orange color to the backer card and figure is mint inside..untouched and never opened..look at the pictures and feel free to email me with any questions..free shiping in continental USA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220959620933...84.m1423.l2649

Blog Entries

1972 Spider-Man Mego KRESGE AFA 80NM - MUST SEE!!!!!
    Item condition: New
    Ended: Mar 20, 20121103 PDT
    Sold For: US $1,925.00

1972 Spider-Man Mego KRESGE AFA 80NM - MUST SEE!!!!! | eBay
    1972 Spider-Man Mego KRESGE

AFA 80 NM+

This item is a gem for any Spider-Man (Mego) collector. The AFA case was upgraded to a UV Protection Case.

Supervator and Batcave

Ended: Apr 22, 201205:10:49 PDT
    Sold For: US $160.00

Going down memory lane on this one. This sale is for the Mego Batcave and Supvator used for 8 inch Mego action figures back in the 70's. I am the original owner of both of these sets. First on the Batcave: This is not a complete set. What you get the batcave and the wooden bat pole. It does not have the bat computer nor does it have the bat signal. The set is in good shape. No tears that I can see. The box is in good shape but it does have magic marker writings on the inner flap where it looks like my dad tried to sell it in a yard sale years ago. It does show the original 1974 price tag of $12.99. The second is the Mego Supervator with the original box. The box does have magic marker writing on it. This one is also missing parts such as the original string and the backpack and belt. It may also be missing some of the secret plan cards. I believe the set came with two blue gloves but I only have the one. It also has the instructions but it's not pictured. Let me know if you have questions or need additional pictures. As always we start the bid at $0.99 and let the Ebay market decide it's worth.