Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mego Batman Auction Results

Blog Entries

Batman Magnetic Fly Away Action 12.5" Mego NIP!

Item condition: --

Ended: Oct 18, 201116:00:19 PDT

Bid history: 17 bids

Winning bid: US $228.50
    Up for auction is a Batman with Fly Away Action figure made by Mego, 1978. Magnetic hand and feet, fully poseable, 12.5" tall.
    Item is a NEW IN PACKAGE! Package does have some creases, wear and tear (see pictures). The plastic window has come loose from the top to half way down from age. Also the tape on the top has deteriorated due to age, so the flap is able to be opened but Figure HAS NEVER BEEN PLAYED WITH!

Batman Magnetic Fly Away Action 12.5" Mego NIP! | eBay

Images

1977 MEGO WORLD GREATEST SUPER HEROES! - BATMAN 12"

Item Condition: New

Ended: Oct 28, 20111011 PDT

Bid History: 10

Winning Bid: US $241.09

Description: 1977 MEGO WORLD GREATEST SUPER HEROES AFA 85!
    Batman, like Robin and Superman were the first WGSH figures produced and never left the assortment. Batman also has the distinction of being one of the few figures to make it into every Mego Superhero line, no matter the format, Mego put a Batman into the mix.

One of the more fondly remembered features of the Mego Batman figure are the "oven mitt" style gloves that the early WGSH characters had. The "oven mitt' gloves had a relatively short tenure at Mego, by 1974 the Green Arrow had painted hands with a cloth cuff. In 1975, characters like Iron Man began appearing with a solid plastic glove. Despite the fact that the company kept improving the gloves, Mego never thought to go back and fix the oven mitts from previous releases. "If it ain't broke don't fix it", seems to be the motto here.

The character of Batman has always been appealing to toy manufacturers because of the many vehicles and gadgets the character uses. Mego was quick to exploit Batman with many Bat related playsets and vehicles.

The character, still made popular by afternoon reruns of it's 60's smash TV Series, was a standout seller for Mego. The early figures had a removable cowl that allowed children to go from Batman to his alter ego Bruce Wayne.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260880117215...84.m1423.l2649

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Images

Item: Mego Batman Bend n Flex Figure MOC.

Condition: --

Ended: Nov 27, 201116:38:33 PST

Bid History: 9

Winning Bid: US $307.77

Description: An unused, all-original 1970s Mego Batman Bend 'n' Flex action figure from their World's Greatest Superheroes Line. This toy was never played with and has been stored away in a box for decades. It comes from the estate of a grandmother-- either she or her husband, at some point, bought these and stashed them away, perhaps intending to use them as Christmas presents. They have been out of the light and boxed away probably since they were originally purchased in the 1970s.

I WILL BE LISTING A BUNCH OF MEGO FIGURES THIS WEEK (WGSH 8" FIGURES AND BEND 'N' FLEX TOYS). CHECK OUT MY AUCTIONS-- ALL OF THE MEGO ITEMS THAT I AM SELLING ARE UNUSED, ALL-ORIGINAL, AND FROM THE SAME ESTATE FIND!!!!!

I took several photos of this figure WITH and WITHOUT my camera's flash. The white spots in the photos are NOT on the actual item for sale-- they are just the flash's reflection.

Condition: The figure is completely unused and carded. The hanger punch is still present. Light wear on package. Bright, clean card. Corners slightly dented. If you have any other questions about this item's condition, please let me know.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220898480392?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Images

BATMAN MEGO Action Figure Super Hero 8" MOC

Ended: Feb 04, 2012 14:06.50 PST

Bid History: 10

Winning Bid: US $331.88

Item Description: SUPER HARD TO FIND...BUT NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET!!! BATMAN MEGO Action Figure Super Hero 8" MOC
    This is a rare collectible None of the collectibles are officially graded or anything like that but my husband was particular with the packaging condition when he collected them picking the best of the lot when he could. There is minor shelf wear from storage otherwise Very Good

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300657033284?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Images

Batman 1979 8" Action Figure. World's Greatest Superheroes from Mego. MOC

Ended: Feb 27, 2012 10:36.59 PST

Bid History: 12

Winning Bid: US $457.52

Item Description: BATMAN, World's Greatest Superheroes!
    1979 Action Figure from MEGO

Factory Sealed. Never Opened. MINT CONDITION!

Official World's Greatest Super Heroes , Manufactured by Mego,8" Pose-able Action Figure,DC Comics - 1979,MOC (Mint on Card) Card back has a few minor print rubs,Card front has NO visible marks,Please contact me with any questions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130650281483...84.m1423.l2649

Blog Entries

VINTAGE 1974 Mego Batman Robin Montgomery Ward Secret Identity Clothes Head Shoe | eBay
    VINTAGE 1974 Mego Batman Robin Montgomery Ward Secret Identity Clothes Head Shoe
    Item condition: New
    Ended: Apr 01, 20121740 PDT
    Winning bid: US $2,550.02
    VINTAGE 1974 Mego Batman & Robin Montgomery Ward Secret Identity Clothes, Heads and Shoes

After Fielding DOZENS of emails in the first 60 minutes this was up... and tons i did not get to yet..... from great ebayers telling me what i had ... i decided to relist this with a correct title to save my sanity! Same starting bid! only change was to priority shipping @ 1.00 More!
    I hope those of you that bid earlier will bid again, and please understand and accept my SINCERE apologies!

Up for auction today is a set of Montgomery Wards exclusive mail away Secret Identity outfits, Included in this lot is Batman (Bruce Wayne), and Robin(Dick Greyson).

Batcave and Supervator

Ended: Apr 22, 201205:10:49 PDT
    Sold For: US $160.00

Going down memory lane on this one. This sale is for the Mego Batcave and Supvator used for 8 inch Mego action figures back in the 70's. I am the original owner of both of these sets. First on the Batcave: This is not a complete set. What you get the batcave and the wooden bat pole. It does not have the bat computer nor does it have the bat signal. The set is in good shape. No tears that I can see. The box is in good shape but it does have magic marker writings on the inner flap where it looks like my dad tried to sell it in a yard sale years ago. It does show the original 1974 price tag of $12.99. The second is the Mego Supervator with the original box. The box does have magic marker writing on it. This one is also missing parts such as the original string and the backpack and belt. It may also be missing some of the secret plan cards. I believe the set came with two blue gloves but I only have the one. It also has the instructions but it's not pictured. Let me know if you have questions or need additional pictures. As always we start the bid at $0.99 and let the Ebay market decide it's worth.

Images

Fist-fighting Super-Heroes Batman No 22825 Bradgate Mego

Item Condition: Used

Ended: 28 Apr, 2012 21:46.09 BST

Bid History: 11

Winning Bid: US $503.49 approx / GBP 311.99

Fist-Fighting Super-Heroes
    Batman Cat No 22825
    Carded, unopened.
    Card and bubble in very good condition.
    Punch-hole intact.
    Original mail-order sticker on front of card.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2210069671...84.m1423.l2649

Blog Entries

MEGO-12 INCH- MAGNETIZED- BATMAN- GREAT CONDITION...***LOOK***
    Item condition: --
    Ended: Jul 12, 201214:29:25 PDT
    Winning bid: US $84.00

MEGO- BATMAN-MAGNATIZED ......RARE IN THIS CONDITION...S LITTLE RUB ON HIS LIP AREA, OTHER THAN THAT HE LOOKS ALOMOST OUT OFN THE BOX....TAKE A LOOK AT HIM....A REAL GEM FOR YOUR COLLECTION......I HATE TO SELL HIM, BUT ALL HAS TO GO.....A VERY SCACE FIGURE....

SHIPPING IS $8.00 BY USPS..OVERSEAS CONTACT ME FOR A QUOTE...THANKS

On Jul-06-12 at 23:37:38 PDT, seller added the following information:
    i have gotten a lot of emails ove batman...the only, and i mean only problem is the blemish on his face..other than that it looks like he just was opened on christmas!!!!! be real hard to find a better one.......i have had this a long time....i never displayed him.. as you can tell, there is no fade at all...batman retains 100% of his color.......hope all of this helps......good luck bat fans.....dont miss this chance....
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...vip=true&rt=nc

Blog Entries
    Mego Secret Identity Alter Ego Full set of action figures with packaging
    Item condition: Used
    Sold For: US $10,000.00

For your consideration is one of the holy grails of Mego collecting. They need no introduction. Pete, Bruce, Dick and Clark are here in all of their splendor. If you are viewing this auction you most certainly are familiar with them and know all about this particular set. For those that do not, this is the very set photographed for the Mego reference "Mego 8" Super-Heroes: World's Greatest Toys" book. Some of the more well known names in the hobby have owned this set at one time or another. You will not find a nicer, mintier or more complete set on the planet. Everything looks like it is fresh out of the box and includes the boxes and baggies. It breaks my heart to even think about selling this set as it is one of the centerpieces of my collection and can be of yours. I will post additional detailed photos of everything over the weekend. Thanks for looking.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ht_1257wt_1390
    Attachment 748