juke*box (1465 )
    99% Positive feedback
    Save this Seller
    Contact seller
    See other items
    Condition:Used
    Ended: Jan 11, 2018 , 10:59PM
    Winning bid:US $175.99

Dr.Zaius..1967 beautiful shape straight card bubble is Sealed all the way around with no dents has a lil light fading at the top but not bad still in awesome shape
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• palitoy
      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
      • Jun 16, 2001

s-l1600.jpg

1967 MEGO PLANET OF THE APES ZIRA MINT ON UNPUNCHED CARD

Seller information
      fxtoys! (126220 )
      99.7% Positive feedback
      Save this Seller
      Contact seller
      Visit store: FXTOYS
      See other items
      Ended: Nov 20, 2017 , 12:24AM
      Winning bid:US $202.50

Comment

• palitoy
        • Jun 16, 2001

s-l1600.jpg

Old Mego Planet Of The Apes POTA Soldier Ape MOC Unpunched Nice Card Bubble 1967

Seller information
        jameshadden8tv5 (2186 )
        100% Positive feedback
        Save this Seller
        Contact seller
        See other items
        Condition:New
        Ended: Nov 23, 2017 , 3:21PM
        Sold for:US $325.00

This auction is for a vintage Mego Planet of the Apes carded action figure of a soldier ape dated 1967 by Apjac Productions. This is a very nice example of this figure and comes mint,never removed from the card. The card and bubble are in excellent condition with just a few very minor issues. The bubble is super clean and clear and is secure to the card all the way around except for a very small area between the figures feet at the Asst. No 1960 spot. Its just a little loose but when I push on it,it goes right back into place. There is just a small impression to the bubble on the right side and a very small ding to the top right. No other issues with the bubble. The card is unpunched and very clean and colorful and has the slightest evidence of a crease at the top at the punch hole that runs from it to the right side of card. Crease is so light that it does not go through the card to the back. This can be seen in my photos. The only other issue with the card is a minor ding to the bottom right side of card,also visible in the pictures. This is one of the nicest ones that I have seen available for sale in a while. My buy it now on this item is 325.00. I based this price on recent and current Ebay auction sales of this item at an average amount. This is only an average and thats why I have also added the best offer feature to this sale. My average price is just where I think the item would have ended at had I ran an auction on it. I will leave it to you the potential buyer as to whether you agree with the buy it now or would rather send a best offer. Kind of like an auction in reverse. Please don`t hesitate to send an offer if you have one in mind. I will consider any and all offers and if I get one that I can live with, I will accept it. I will be running this auction for three days only and will take offers until the day it ends,unless,of course,someone uses the buy it now or sends me an offer that I will accept. Thanks for taking a look. James.
        Shipping is free on this item. Foreign bidders must use the Ebay Global Shipping service. Please ask any questions before buying. Payment is expected 3 days after item is bought or buy it now is accepted. Thanks. James.
        Ebay says I have to choose a condition for this item so I chose new,even though it has a few flaws as described

Comment

• palitoy
          • Jun 16, 2001

1973 MEGO Planet of the Apes Village Playset w/Original Box & Zira Dr Zaius Corn
          Email to friendsShare on Facebook - opens in a new window or tabShare on Twitter - opens in a new window or tabShare on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab
          Seller information
          viocom15kq (491 )
          92% Positive feedback
          Save this Seller
          Contact seller
          See other items
          Sold for:US $175.00

s-l1600.jpg

Up auction is a nice planet of the apes village play set with original box, playset is in excellent condtion for its age, all pieces are present except 2 pieces missing pieces off the weapons table as pictured all other pieces are there and are in excellent condition, comes with 3 ape figures, ZIRA, CORNELIUS AND DR ZAIUS figures are in excellent condition and look like they have not been played with all original clothing and shoes are present, box has ware to it but is all there, see pics for details, an excellent addition to any collection.

Comment

• Confessional
            Maker & Whatnot
            • Aug 8, 2012

1967 MEGO RARE PALITOY PLANET OF THE APES ZIRA MINT ON THE CARD
            Seller information
            fxtoys! (132870 )
            99.9% Positive feedback
            Save this Seller
            Contact seller
            Visit store
            Condition:--
            Ended: Sep 06, 2018 , 12:36AM
            Winning bid:US $281.00b262-133.jpg

. . . . . . .. ......WE !!!! GIVE !!!!!!!! HUGE !!!!!!!! SHIPPING !!!!!! DISCOUNTS !!!!!!!ON ALL ORDERS THAT ARE PAID FOR AT THE SAME TIME . YOU CAN BID UP TO 7 DAYS IN A ROW AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO COMBINE YOUR INVOICES SO YOU CAN PAY ONE SHIPPING CHARGE , WE CAN ONLY COMBINE ORDERS THAT ARE PAID FOR AT THE SAME TIME ,......please READ THIS CAREFULLY "THERE IS A 20% RESTOCK FEE ON ALL RETURNS" NO EXCEPTIONS, ............... . . . . ,. . . . . . . . . . ........ . . . ....... ............. ....... ................. . . ALSO REMEMBER6 THAT WE ARE USING A LISTING SERVICE AND IF YOU WANT MORE THAN ONE AUCTION EACH NIGHT, DONT WAIT TILL THE LAST SECONDS TO BID AS ALL AUCTIONS 31ILL BE ENDING WITHIN A FEW SECONDS OF EACH OTHER. . , MOST PEOPLE USE BIDDING SERVICES THAT ALLOWS YOU TO BID ON MULTIPLE AUCTIONS WELL IN ADVANCE AND COST PENNIES TO USE . ALL SHIPMENTS WILL BE FULLY INSURED ......................... ... ...DESCRIPTION................................. THIS FIGURE IS MINT ON THE CARD. THE CARD DISPLAYS NICELY BUT DOES HAVE HEAVY CREASING IN THE BUBBLE. AND GENERAL WEAR WITH SEVERAL PIN HOLES AT THE TOP AREA. THE BUBBLE IS TIGHT TO THE CARD BUT DOES HAVE THE TYPICAL SEPARATION ON THE BOTTOM EDGE

Comment

• Confessional
              Maker & Whatnot
              • Aug 8, 2012

This one needs to be in the archive as a beautiful example of a mailer box Soldier Ape with rare debossing oddities on the tunic.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎