Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mego Planet of the Apes Auction Results

Ape POTA ALAN VERDON Mint on Card

End Time: Sep 16, 2011 18:47:57 PDT

Result: US $ 143.51

Bids: 21

Description: ESW presents, from a fine San Diego estate, this MEGO 1967 PLANET OF APES Action Figure ALAN VERDON. 8" figure. See photos below for item condition and details. Never removed from card.

PLEASE SEE MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR MORE VINTAGE TOYS, BOBBLEHEADS, ACTIONS FIGURES, DOLLS AND MORE FROM THIS SAME ESTATE. I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING TO SAVE YOU MONEY.

OFFERED WITH NO RESERVE STARTING AT JUST $1.00. Satisfaction is Guaranteed. Any questions please email. Shipping will be just $9.50 via UPS insured or USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation included. International buyers will reasonable estimated shipping based destination. I do not end auctions early for a quick sale. Thanks.

MEGO 1967 PLANET OF APES Action Figure ALAN VERDON | eBay

Blog Entries
    VINTAGE-1974-MEGO-URKO(Green Card)-PLANET OF THE APES

Item condition: --

Sold For: US $250.00

Up for your purchasing pleasure we have a very rare vintage MEGO, Planet of the Apes General Urko. This General Urko comes from the 1974 release of the Planet of the Apes line. General Urko is un-punched and is on the Green Card which is labeled with General Ursus name. The card is in very good condition, the front is very clean and in excellent condition there is only a small crease in the upper right corner of the card. The bubble is in quite good condition but does exhibit some dents at the top of the bubble it also does have a crack in the bubble from with seems to be attributed the helmet. The back is in fantastic condition and has a little to no shelf wear. The toy comes from a personal collection that was kept in a very clean, pet, and smoke free environment. Other than the mentioned very minor flaws this collector’s item is in very good condition.

VINTAGE-1974-MEGO-URKO(Green Card)-PLANET OF THE APES | eBay

Blog Entries
    Mego Planet Of The Apes FORBIDDEN ZONE TRAP In Orig Box

Item condition: Used

Sold For: US $200.00

Planet Of The Apes Forbidden Zone Trap Play Set made by Mego.This play set is in played with condition but was took care of. The tabs where you put it together all show wear from putting it together and taking it apart. The rest of it is in good condition. The Trap still works as it should. All 4 little brown plastic tabs that hold it together are all here. The playset comes with its original instructions and comes in its original box. This was someones Christmas present in 1975. The bad, the play set is missing one shudder that goes on the upstairs window. Look at the picture, there is only one. One hinge on the trap door is broken, the broken piece is included, it is very small and not very noticeable. Look at the pictures, any questions feel free to ask.
    Mego Planet Of The Apes FORBIDDEN ZONE TRAP In Orig Box | eBay

MEGO PLANET OF THE APES URSUS 8 IN URKO MOSC C9+

Item condition: New
    Ended: Oct 03, 201119:55:39 PDT
    Bid history: 11 bids
    Winning bid: US $221.50

General Ursus MOSC...Card Is Very Flat...Bubble Is Undamaged..Photos Do Not Do This Piece Justice...Too Much Flash Shows The Card A Little Washed Out...Unpunched Example...Never Really Sure Other Than The Name What The Difference This Was Between This And The Urko Figure???...If Youve Been Looking For This Piece, The Search Definitely Ends Here And I Know How Fickle You Mego Collectors Can Be...Piece Is Perfectly Centered On The Bubble, Outfit Is Deep And Rich In Color...No Lifting To The Bubble Anywhere, Especially Around The Feet...No Fading To The Header Card...As With All My Stuff...Stored In A UV Case Its Entire Life

General Ursus - Green Card I ebay

Blog Entries

Planet of the Apes - Zira - Mego 1973
    New in original package

Item condition: --

Ended: Oct 17, 201118:44:03 PDT

Bid history: 17 bids

Winning bid: US $102.50
    Planet of the Apes. 8 inch action figures fully poseable. The Zira action figure is in mint condition, it has never been removed from the box. The box is in near mint condition as well.
    Planet of the Apes - Zira - Mego 1973 | eBay

Images

Item: 1967 MEGO Planet of the Apes GENERAL URSUS Mint on Card green card

Condition: New

Ended: Oct 23, 201118:34:01 PDT

Bid History: 26

Winning Bid: US $204.05

Description: Real nice looking General Ursus from the Mego Planet of the Apes line....This piece is a very nice High grade piece...I would rate it a solid C8...Bubble is firmly selaed....great color...comes on the Green Backer card...their is a small barely noticeble pin hole just above the figures right shoulder (on the bubble)...corners of the backer card are nice and rounded...figure is mint inside the bubble...all accessories still in place.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220874271406?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Never stand behind a cow when it sneezes.

Images

Item: VINTAGE MEGO Planet of the Apes T2 ASTRONAUT Mint on Card MOC 1975

Condition:New

Ended: Oct 29, 201116:33:36 PDT

Bid History: 10

Winning Bid: US $152.50

Description: Vintage, all original, never opened, Mego Astronaut from the Planet of the Apes...rare Type 2 Astronaut....type 2 figure is mint inside the bubble...all accessories still in place...card has nice bright red color...bubble has some dents in spots...vintage JC Penny price stickers still on card....appears to be a minor litho tear in the middle of the card...appears the bubble may have started to lift and some of it tore...again, very hard to notice but it is there....all original figure, card and bubble, never opened...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/220879192452?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1423.l2649

Blog Entries
    MEGO VINTAGE POTA PLANET OF THE APES BATTERING RAM NOS MIB VINTAGE TOY FINDS

Item condition: New

Ended: Jan 03, 201219:33:28 PST

Bid history: 1 bid

Winning bid: US $99.99

MEGO VINTAGE POTA PLANET OF THE APES BATTERING RAM NOS MIB VINTAGE TOY FINDS

MEGO VINTAGE POTA PLANET OF THE APES BATTERING RAM NOS MIB VINTAGE TOY FINDS | eBay

Images

Item Condition: Used

Ended: 21 Jan, 2012 21:15.06 GMT

Bid History: 11

Winning Bid: US $79.53 / UK 51.00 GBP

Description: Vintage Mego/Palitoy Planet of the Apes Catapult Good played with condition, no visible damage and still operates,complete and all original (the elastic bands that drive the catapult could do with replacing due to age)In original packaging, (box scuffed but servicable)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2609357213...84.m1423.l2649

Blog Entries
    Sell one like this Original Mego General Urko from The Planet of the Apes Rare with Box *Nice*

Item condition: Used

Ended: Nov 10, 201117:03:51 PST

Bid history: 1 bid

Winning bid: US $449.00

Mego Planet Of The Apes
    8 inch Action Figure

In Original Box. Rare. Hard To Find
    General URKO.
    The General Himself is in Excellent Condition.
    See Photos for the condition of the box.

Original Mego General Urko from The Planet of the Apes Rare with Box *Nice* | eBay