Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mego Planet of the Apes Auction Results

Blog Entries

1967 MOC Mego Planet of the Apes ASTRONAUT Action

Item condition: Used

Ended: Sep 06, 201118:49:30 PDT

Bid history: 10 bids

Winning bid: US $119.16
    Planet of the Apes Astronaut 8 Inch Action Figure-Fully Poseable-Asst.No.1960-Mego". Mint on card in unopened package. I have four other similar figures listed this week.
    1967 MOC Mego Planet of the Apes ASTRONAUT Action | eBay

Blog Entries

1967 MOC Mego Planet of the Apes SOLDIER APE

Ended: Sep 06, 201118:41:43 PDT

Bid history: 17 bids

Winning bid: US $233.49

"Planet of the Apes Soldier Ape 8 Inch Action Figure-Fully Poseable-Asst.No.1960-Mego". Mint on card in unopened package. I have four other similar figures listed this week.

1967 MOC Mego Planet of the Apes SOLDIER APE | eBay

Blog Entries
    1975 MOC Mego Planet of the Apes PETER BURKE

Ended: Sep 06, 201118:57:35 PDT

Bid history: 13 bids

Winning bid: US $118.16

"Planet of the Apes Peter Burke 8 Inch Action Figure-Fully Poseable-Asst.No.50902-Mego". Copyright 1975. Mint on card in unopened package. I have four other similar figures listed this week.

1975 MOC Mego Planet of the Apes PETER BURKE | eBay

Blog Entries

Planet of the apes Cipsa mexican battling ram

Item condition: New

Ended: Sep 08, 201119:22:30 PDT

Sold For: US $160.00 (BIN was $250)

Planet of the apes 1974 cipsa mexican battling ram in box. This just came in on a collection I bought and is a RARE item, C7 condition, box shows normal wear and tear for its age. View pictures and push BUY IT NOW
    Planet of the apes Cipsa mexican battling ram | eBay

Blog Entries
    VINTAGE-1974-MEGO-Dr.ZAIUS-PLANET OF THE APES-PALITOY

Sold For:

US $550.00
    Up for your purchasing pleasure we have a very rare vintage MEGO, Planet of the Apes Dr. Zaius. This Dr. Zaius comes from the 1974 release of the Planet of the Apes line. Dr. Zaius is un-punched and on the Palitoy-bradgate card. The card is in very good condition, the front is very clean and in excellent condition the front has no creasing of the card. The bubble is in very good condition and has very small ding in the left upper portion of the bubble and as crease on the lower right of the bubble. The back is in fantastic condition and has a little to no shelf wear. The toy comes from a personal collection that was kept in a very clean, pet, and smoke free environment. Other than the mentioned very minor flaws this collector’s item is in extremely good condition.

VINTAGE-1974-MEGO-Dr.ZAIUS-PLANET OF THE APES-PALITOY | eBay

Blog Entries

Planet Of The Apes "General Ursus" 8" Figure (MOC) Vintage Mego 1974
    Sold For: US $199.99 BUY IT NOW

Hello- Welcome!- Here we have a vintage "Mego" figure from their "Planet Of The Apes" line of figures and toys, produced back in the early through late 1970's. This one is of the "General Ursus (Green Card)". The figure is in mint/unused condition, though the backing card does have a few creases with roughly a 3" horizontal crease on the upper portion of the card, and a 2" crease running vertically in the same near area. We tried our best to take pictures focusing on the creases, but they were hard to show-up in the photographs, but they ARE there, and want to make you aware of this! The figure is the last from a factory case we purchased many, many years ago. We consistantly sold these for $250.00-$300.00 apiece, but being the last one, and with the card creasing, we will drop an additional $50.00 off of our lowest price for this piece! Not a candidate for "AFA" grading due to the creases, but still DOES display beautifully, nonetheless!!!! A nice example of this figure to add to any serious "Mego" and/or "Apes"collection! Again, the packaging is not mint, but altogether does display nicely, and offered at a fair price. (*****Please note- the empty factory case (pictured with the figure) is NOT included, and has already been sold!........Any questions on this item, or on any of our other items we have up for auction, or for sale in our Ebay Store, please feel free to ask!.......Shipping $10.00, & (Includes "Delivery Confirmation", & INSURANCE for the purchase price of the piece), to anywhere in the Continental U.S.............Payment via Paypal.........Thank You, & God Bless!

Planet Of The Apes "General Ursus" 8" Figure (MOC) Vintage Mego 1974 | eBay

Blog Entries

Winning bid:US $83.44
    Ended:

Sep 11, 201117:30:28 PDT

Here is a Mego 8" Planet of the Apes Soldier Ape. He is complete. He is 100% ALL ORIGINAL vintage 1970's Mego from head to toe, guaranteed. Beautiful, mint condition, no play wear at all. Original Mego Body is tight and completely intact, no defects. This is the early issue type 1 body style. Head is clean with no wear at all, very nice. Original vintage Mego bright blue leather top has no runs, no seam splits, no holes, no stains and snaps intact on back. Brown sleeves minty clean with no defects. A premium quality vintage top for sure, and a rare one. Original vintage Mego gloves are clean and show no signs of wear, display well as seen in the pics. Original vintage brown Mego tights are pristine/ clean, superb quality, tight waist elastic, perfect. Original vintage Mego black boots are clean with no splits or dents, perfect. Original vintage Mego black rifle is also perfect, has the original string well attached, very nice. Original vintage Mego bandolier is in mint condition shape, fits across his chest beautifully and completes this awesome Planet of the Apes figure. Planet of the Apes type 1 Soldier Ape, in superb/ MINT condition from top to bottom and ALL ORIGINAL Mego. Displays beautifully!

Mego Planet of Apes Soldier Ape * 100% ALL ORIGINAL * | eBay

Blog Entries

Mego Planet of the Apes Fortress complete in box RARE

Item condition: --

Sold For: US $299.99

Mego Planet of the Apes Playset - Fortress

from 1970s

This is your chance to add to your collection something rare, a real collectors item. I believe that this playset is complete. The reason I say this is when it was purchased, I bought it believing it was complete. I have not put all of this together in fear of degrading its condition. The box it comes in is full of pieces for it.

It comes with its box but as you can see, it is in rough shape. But this is really a neat set. The pieces all seem to be in very good shape.

Mego Planet of the Apes Fortress complete in box RARE | eBay

Blog Entries
    Mego Original MOC Galen figure from Planet of the Apes

Ended: Sep 12, 20111842 PDT

Bid history: 1 bid

Winning bid: US $110.00

You are bidding on a MOC original Mego Planet of the Apes Galen figure Card is punched, has slight bubble separation/warping at the bottom of the bubble, has 2.67 written on the front of the card. Card is otherwise a solid C-7.

Mego Original MOC Galen figure from Planet of the Apes | eBay

Blog Entries

1974 1975 Planet of the apes urko ursus figure mego

Item condition: --

Ended: Sep 12, 20111818 PDT

Sold For: US $225.00
    Beautiful original planet of the apes urko (green card) action figure. NRFB never opened and unpunched. Both card and bubble in near mint condition. Figure mint.

1974 1975 Planet of the apes urko ursus figure mego | eBay