Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Thread: Cardboard Playsets

Images
    He has a couple of Tattooine backdrops that could be used to compliment the Cantina nicely.

CCC.

Images
    Found this Moonbuggy scan and cleaned it up some.

CCC.

Images
    I only have a B&W copier at work, so this is just a test enlargement. It is not quite up to 1/18 scale yet but I think I can get it there on a single page.

I also found this scan of the Planet of the Apes Amsco spaceship.

I cleaned it up and enlarged it as much as I could on a single page. I may go 1 page per image.

CCC.

those are cool and all, but someone out there has to have the amsco marvel world so we can get scans of it.

Images
    Yes we know, and it has it's own thread which you have chastized me for posting about other related sets in, but this isn't that thread, I started this thread, and it IS about other related AND unrelated playsets, so it is equally inappropriate for you to belittle those posts here. Doing so only makes you a hypocrite.

CCC.

Bat

Don't forget the Lone Ranger's Carson City! I have that one, but not the one for 3 3/4 figures. It was listed as the "Western Town" in ads. I been looking for that one for about 8 years, with no such luck. Any one have it and want to sell?!

Quote Originally Posted by LordMudd View Post
    Yes we know, and it has it's own thread which you have chastized me for posting about other related sets in, but this isn't that thread, I started this thread, and it IS about other related AND unrelated playsets, so it is equally inappropriate for you to belittle those posts here. Doing so only makes you a hypocrite.

CCC.

No....No it does not, the Thread is about cardboard playsets..correct? Alrighty, true, I did ask to stay on topic in the amsco thread, but only because the amsco thread was in fact about amsco's marvel world.

I brought it up here, because it's apt....that doesn't make me a hypocrite, but for the sake of argument so there's no fuss, no muss.....Amsco also put out a wonderful space:1999 playset and a Planet of the apes playset, both are wonderful examples of cardboard playsets.

I'm not trying to ruffle up your feathers, so just relax, take it easy, I just put the Amsco on here for it's shining example of how cool it is, nothing more.
    Last edited by samsallspark; Sep 30, '11 at 10:00 PM.

Images
    Amsco also released a Walton's playset

Images
    Decided to google your Lone Ranger set and found this on an auction site. Went for $230.

CCC.
    Last edited by LordMudd; Sep 30, '11 at 9:45 PM.

Images
    and found the big one you mentioned. It would look good smaller too.

CCC.