Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Hot 70's IDEAL Toys PICK Up (24 august)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karen-bionic-fan
    Banned
    • Feb 13, 2010

My Hot 70's IDEAL Toys PICK Up (24 august)

Hey guys here is some other stuff iv been getting this week lol loads A stunning Doll from IDEAL mint in unopened box box US Tiffany Taylor 19 inch fashion doll and some of her fashions anyone remember her? told shes kinda rare to find boxed this one is stunning todays dolls are rubbish in my opinion loads of DVD'S as well ANYONE FANCY A COZY NIGHT IN WITH ME ? HAHAHAH
    SOME RARE PRINTS!!!

Tiffany Taylor is a tall, 18" fashion doll, made by Ideal in 1973, with the unique feature of being able to change her hair color from blonde to brunette in an instant! Is she a blonde? Is she a brunette? She liked to keep them guessing!
    Whatever her desire, her owner could change her look by simply rotating the top of her head.

get a BIT SICK NOW HAHAHAHAHAH

ONE LAST LOOK AT TIFFANY LOL

Last edited by Karen-bionic-fan; Aug 24, '11, 3:34 PM.
  • toys2cool
    Ultimate Mego Warrior
    • Nov 27, 2006

that's pretty cool, i think I have a loose 12" version of that doll somewhere...got for like a $1
    "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
    My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• mazinz
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 2, 2007

let me give you a heads up. Despite it being the "extreme edition" the Vipco release for the mutilator is missing 7 seconds of gore. The one you need to get is the German disc released by Dragon that has a similar cover. That is the only known full uncut version, next to the US video tape edition
      "What motivated him to throw a puppy at the Hells Angels is currently unclear,"

Starroid Raiders Dagon wrote "No Dime Store Monster left behind"

Comment

• Karen-bionic-fan
        Banned
        • Feb 13, 2010

Originally posted by mazinz
        let me give you a heads up. Despite it being the "extreme edition" the Vipco release for the mutilator is missing 7 seconds of gore. The one you need to get is the German disc released by Dragon that has a similar cover. That is the only known full uncut version, next to the US video tape edition

Yes its a shame they all get cut but i do love my vintage 70s horror films

Comment

• Karen-bionic-fan
          Banned
          • Feb 13, 2010

Originally posted by toys2cool
          that's pretty cool, i think I have a loose 12" version of that doll somewhere...got for like a $1
          has urs got the original lacy panties on

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎