X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Aquaman's Death Defying Stunt

Jonathan sent these awesome photos of his family's trip to sea world in, explaining that we've never mentioned Aquaman's dive from a tower into a ring of fire before. He's right, I hadn't heard of that stunt but it seems totally appropriate for the King of the Sea to handle it over that spotlight hogging caped crusader.

A great shot of the soggy Justice League, Jonathan submitted more photos, which I'll get to next week.

A big old high five to Jonathan for being my Superhero and showing us these great glimpses into Seaworld past.

And if you have anything to add, I'd be your friend for life.
    For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

I didn't see the platform at first. I was like that's a heck of a dive from the top.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Was this from SeaWorld in Aurora, Ohio? Jeez I loved that place & went to see the superhero show twice as a kid. I thought (& still do) that the costumes were awesome.

Nice to see the Sea King getting some attention.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• ScottA
        Original Member
        • Jun 25, 2001

That is just awesome.
        sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• boynightwing
          That Carl Guy
          • Apr 24, 2002

Great job on all the costumes!

Comment

• Meule
            Verbose Member
            • Nov 14, 2004

With all the pics we have from this show we could probably make a short film already
            "...The agony of my soul found vent in one loud, long and final scream of despair..." - Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎