X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UOBob
    Mostly Harmless
    • Jul 18, 2006

Funniest Ewok I've Ever Owned

Since this Logray is a 65 Back, the Ewoks on the cardback were blacked out to "preserve secrecy" about the horrible little abominations.

Of course, it's funny cause he's an Ewok and all, but I think what makes it the Funniest Ewok I've Ever Owned, is that Logray is blacked out on the back of his own card.

I like how with both Mego and vintage Kenner SW, sometimes it seems like no one in charge was really trying very hard.
    мое судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей
  • PCofmisfittoys
    Banned
    • Oct 17, 2007

yeah that is a great thing, Back then there was no internet to spoil the surprise . I still enjoy looking at the SW mini catalogs for the same reason.

Comment

• toys2cool
      Ultimate Mego Warrior
      • Nov 27, 2006

LOL! that is funny plus I still think he's the funniest looking ewok anyways
      "Time to nut up or shut up" -Tallahassee

http://ultimatewarriorcollection.webs.com/
      My stuff on facebook Incompatible Browser | Facebook

Comment

• MegoGeek
        From The Black Lagoon
        • Jun 27, 2001

I'm still ****ed at them clearly showing that is was Leia in the Boussh outfit.

Of course I read it in the comic adaptation too.

I have always wondered what it would have been like watching the movie and not knowing it was her.
        ______
        ChArLiE

Comment

• Bo8a_Fett
          Pat Troughton in disguise
          • Nov 21, 2007

There is nothing wrong with Ewoks that a deep fat fryer, some bread and crispy lettuce won't put right............mmmmmmmmmmmm.deep fried ewok sarnies
          ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎