Page 1 of 11 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Win a Copy Of World's Greatest Toys

Blog Entries

Win a Copy Of World's Greatest Toys

Want to win a free copy of World's Greatest Toys? Simply name your favourite WGSH with a brief reason why and you're in!

The winner will be drawn next Wednesday and a copy will be shipped the following day.

Images
    Green Arrow
    It always suprised me that they could make an archer into a Comic book hero.Mego also did a great job of recreating the mego figure.It looks so cool

Sean
    Your powers on Earth may seem extraordinary, Kal-El, but we are not gods. - Jor-El (Smallville Season 5)

Images
    Who do I have to Kill ?
    Oh my favorite WGSH mmmmmmmm
    Spiderman
    cause he's just so damn cool.
    "I've just bought a house. It's got a Buck Rogers Toilet. One yank, all gone!"

Images
    The Thing....he always looks as if he's just broken wind.Or had a run in with an overzealous customs man.
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Images
    My favorite WGSH has always been Spider-Man. Simply holding the figure transports me back in time to my birthday in 1975 when I got my first Mego. In a word: priceless.
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Images
    My fav WGSH has got to be SUPERMAN........

The old Mego Museum Superman forum used to say "just look at his face, he cares"

That is so true

Superman Mego is MEGO personified

m
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    This is the kind of thread you wish people didn't post on lol...quick hide it
    ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD OF IT British by birth....English by the grace of God. Yes Jamie...it is big isn't it....

Batman because he has been my favorite superhero since childhood and when we were poor my mom would draw for me batman and cut it out and I would play with the paper drawing. I miss being a kid but enjoy watching my children grow up.

Images
    Human Torch.. he's the only Mego fig (other than Star Trek) I have a strong memory of playing with as a child..

Images
    The Thing...I was a HUGE Fantastic Four fan growing up and he's my favorite member of the foursome. Plus he had a faux rock costume (which was resurrected later for the crappy movies - They don't look similar, they both just look phony).

David