• Show
Clear All
  • samurainoir
    Eloquent Member
    • Dec 26, 2006

Jayce and the wheeled warriors

Wheeled Warriors Trail Blazer | CollectionDX
    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!
  • TEXASFETT
    #1 Bounty Hunter
    • Aug 29, 2008

I so remember having all the bad guys and a couple of the good ones. Never the big walker guys,but loved to interchanged them. Very cool toys for its time. Brought back a lot of memories.

Comment

• Tothiro
      Kitten Mittens
      • Aug 28, 2008

+1

At the time of their KB clearances (Which was not long after their launch), I picked up everything except the walkers. Actually I had to find the playset at a garage sale, but I did find all the vehicles and the often left behind accessory pack. Lurves.

Figures in scale with the pilots, modeled after the cartoon characters hold the distinction of being my second-ever attempted custom toys. Sadly they were wax/clay hybrids and couldn't be molded, and lived about a month on my dresser.
      Last edited by Tothiro; Jul 17, '11, 8:00 PM.

Comment

• ctc
        Fear the monkeybat!
        • Aug 16, 2001

>Figures in scale with the pilots, modeled after the cartoon characters hold the distinction of being my second-ever attempted custom toys.

Fun Fact: they were planning a set of figures like this since the characters on the show didn't look like the toys.

Don C.

Comment

• Tothiro
          Kitten Mittens
          • Aug 28, 2008

Originally posted by ctc
          >Figures in scale with the pilots, modeled after the cartoon characters hold the distinction of being my second-ever attempted custom toys.

Fun Fact: they were planning a set of figures like this since the characters on the show didn't look like the toys.

Don C.
          Aaaw... did they ever get to any concept art or proto?

Comment

• megocrazy
            Museum Trouble Maker
            • Feb 18, 2007

I can remember when I was overseeing a toy department, accessory packs being on clearance. There was like 20 of them and they went down to like 19 cents. Man I wish I would have bought them. I could have cleaned out almost anything and be selling it today. Man I wish I was more into toys in 85. I do still have my MIB Optimus from there but oh the number of Jetfires I passed on.
            It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Comment

• ctc
              Fear the monkeybat!
              • Aug 16, 2001

>did they ever get to any concept art or proto?

I HEARD there were prototypes, but I've never seen them.

Don C.

Comment

• TheBigToyAuction.com
                Museum Super Collector
                • Jun 1, 2011

Love these figures! I was always more of a Starriors fan, personally, but the neighbor had these and I always enjoyed playing with them. To me, they had sort of a Buck Rogers meets Mad Max type vibe.
                Join us Live at our next live-Auction event! and bid on all your favorite toys! Real Auctions. Real Auctioneers. Real Great deals on the Toys You Want!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎