Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in a Mini Mego Gathering in Boston?

Anyone interested in a Mini Mego Gathering in Boston?

Me, Bob and Dave had such a great time last month that we are thinking about having a smaller scale Mego Meet in the Boston area (Somerville to be precise) sometime in the fall for collectors around the northeast area. Bob and Dave own a comicbook/toy store and would host it there or a bigger venue depending on how many people are interested. Just wanted to gage interest. Drop us a line and let us know what you think. Thanks guys.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Boston's a fun town! I drove out there for an event last year and it wasn't a bad road trip at all (despite the wife getting a speeding ticket). What is the name of the comic shop? I checked out a few of them around town. One suggestion though, you might want to call it something other than a "Meet", just to avoid confusion with the Annual WV event. (I like Boston Mego! 'cause it kinda sounds like Boston Legal)

Images
    If the the timing is right I'd probably go.

Their shop is called Comicazi and is located in Davis Square, Somerville. Duly noted on calling it something other than Meet. We're hoping that there is enough interest to make this happen.

Images
    i'd be interested to going to it. i'm in ct.
    "Hang on Lady... We go for a RIDE!" - Shorty to Willie Scott.Best movie line from Indiana Jones & the Temple Of Doom

Images
    I would be there if the schedule was clear that weekend.
    It's not a doll it's an action figure.

Images
    I interested once I know the day. I work Sundays, so if it's not a Saturday...then I couldn't go.

I'd just like to go visit comicazi.....
    The Mego Museum Superhero from the year 2011

Images
    i would go and ric would probally go if he had teh day off. i would definitly go.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps if a date were announced so that those who need to make travel arrangements can see about their schedules?