Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another question for Bionic collectors: parts checklist for transport/repair station

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ranger 3
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 25, 2007

Another question for Bionic collectors: parts checklist for transport/repair station

Does anyone have a good checklist for how many hoses, pegs, etc. came with the SMDM Bionic Transport and Repair Station?

I've got 4 of these babies in various states of completeness, and I'd like to put together one complete set.

Any help is appreciated!

M
  • torgospizza
    Theocrat of Pan Tang
    • Aug 19, 2010

That's an excellent question, and one I've wondered myself. I'm not an authority, but I've purchased a few of these (some supposedly complete in box), and the closest numbers I can come up with are: 6 legs, 4 arms (two for the X-ray unit, one for the rocket pod [this is the long arm], one for the radar nose cone [this is the short arm]), 20 pegs, and 7 hoses. There are two types of pegs: bionic and cable connectors (the ones with both ends like pegs) and prong connectors (the ones where one side is a peg and the other is like an X shape). The box shows seven hoses in use; however, neither the box nor the instructions state any firm numbers on the amount of parts. Like I said, this is my best guess, but I believe it to be correct.
    Last edited by torgospizza; Jul 5, '11, 8:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎