Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage Mego commercials - good quality!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MIB41
    Eloquent Member
    • Sep 25, 2005

Vintage Mego commercials - good quality!

Came across this series of commercials on Youtube. I thought you guys would enjoy these. The video quality is much better than what I'm use to seeing. The sound is not so good, but at least the picture is crystal clear!

YouTube - BATMAN ROBIN 1970 ACTION TOYS
  • Count Creepyhead
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 28, 2007

I don't even want to know what the Joker was doing in the bushes with that dog...

Comment

• mego73
      Printed paperboard Tiger
      • Aug 1, 2003

Originally posted by Count Creepyhead
      I don't even want to know what the Joker was doing in the bushes with that dog...

mego73@hotmail.com

Comment

• Hulk
        Mayor of Megoville
        • May 10, 2003

To see some of the absolute best quality commercials, check out Palitoy's page on YouTube. Some great stuff transferred directly from film.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Comment

• Sweep Secondhand
          Museum Super Collector
          • May 18, 2007

Speaking of Mego commercials, does anyone remember a whole VHS tape of them that surfaced in the early to mid 90's? This was around 93-94 and I believe they originiated in Canada. There was some kind of huge Mego warehouse find up there and a ton of stuff, mainly Action Jackson, flooded the market at cheap prices. At the same a 16mm reel of the commercials must have turned because that what it looks like this video came from. It runs about an hour and covers almost all of the Mego action figure lines and also has commercials for a number of other products like "Woodies" and the game "Ball Buster"! This wasn't all of Mego's commercials but I am guessing it was the majority of them. I have picked up a few 16mm films over the years of spots that were not on that VHS. Does anyone else remember this?
          - Sweep

Comment

• HardyGirl
            Mego Museum's Poster Girl
            • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by Sweep Secondhand
            Speaking of Mego commercials, does anyone remember a whole VHS tape of them that surfaced in the early to mid 90's? This was around 93-94 and I believe they originiated in Canada. There was some kind of huge Mego warehouse find up there and a ton of stuff, mainly Action Jackson, flooded the market at cheap prices. At the same a 16mm reel of the commercials must have turned because that what it looks like this video came from. It runs about an hour and covers almost all of the Mego action figure lines and also has commercials for a number of other products like "Woodies" and the game "Ball Buster"! This wasn't all of Mego's commercials but I am guessing it was the majority of them. I have picked up a few 16mm films over the years of spots that were not on that VHS. Does anyone else remember this?

Remember it, I own it! It's been the source of entertainment and memories for fellow toy nuts like myself. Although that second WGSH tape that was in this thread, isn't on that.
            "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
            'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
            Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
            If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍