Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Thread: Any videos?

Images

Any videos?

I see lots of posts with pics,did anyone take any videos? Only asking because I haven't seen anything on YouTube yet.

I think someone is working on that. Look for an announcement. At least 2 people pulled me aside and interviewed me at 2 different times during the Meet. Why? I don't know. I do nothing around here but take up space.
    "The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow...How did it come to this?"

"Keep buggerin` on, ayyy!"

Blog Entries
    I have some snippets on the Museum Facebook page as well as some stuff of Castaway talking that I need to add.

Images
    That's cool. Thanks for the heads up.

Here's some video... sorry for the lateness... same link as the Mego Racer thread:

gargesale's youtube channel (megoddard)

Images
    Someone also filmed a few of the panel discussions - were those ever posted?
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

7. They haven't been posted yet. There's alot of footage to go through and it's been a slow process. Rest assured though that it is being worked on. That's the only update I have for now.