X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ranger 3
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 25, 2007

Need a favor from Bionic collectors!

For those who might have a loose Steve Austin and a scanner handy, I need a good scan of the right arm bionic modules/chips. I need them scanned from the bottom to get the best possible flat image of the artwork (I know the colors will be washed out). I have a pretty good one of the upper arm module, but I really need the bottom/forarm/smaller module.

And if you are really ambitious, I'd love to get the same of Jaimie's arm and leg modules (those can be scanned from the top since they are more or less flat.

My email is mbradley3@cfl.rr.com

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Mark
  • ThatBatmanGuy
    Career Member
    • May 14, 2007

How about a set of repros?

PM me for details.
    Bob

Comment

• Ranger 3
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 25, 2007

Thanks for that Bob! Although, I don't need repros; I have plenty of originals; I just need a scan of the graphic.

Mark

Comment

• ThatBatmanGuy
        Career Member
        • May 14, 2007

A scan of the bottom of the module will not work. The backside is yellow on Steve's and Jamies is white. The graphic will not show up in a simple scan. I had to take pics of the top side view and then recreat the images in CorelDraw. I'm working on repro modules for Jamie and the chest modules for Maskatron @ the moment. My regular sets of SMDM decals sell pretty good on e-bay.
        Bob

Comment

• Ranger 3
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 25, 2007

Originally posted by ThatBatmanGuy
          A scan of the bottom of the module will not work. The backside is yellow on Steve's and Jamies is white. The graphic will not show up in a simple scan. I had to take pics of the top side view and then recreat the images in CorelDraw. I'm working on repro modules for Jamie and the chest modules for Maskatron @ the moment. My regular sets of SMDM decals sell pretty good on e-bay.
          Bob
          I'm trying to do something similar- recreate the art in CorelDraw, but not for the purpose of making replacement items for the Kenner line. True, a scan of the back would be very faint/white, but I should be able to use it to draw over and then fill in the correct colors.

What kind of replacement stuff do you make other than the modules?

M

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎