Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mego Race footage?

Images
    Nice job James. I think the night time video worked fine.

Images
    Great video.....

Great fun, are these cars remote controled?

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    Great fun, are these cars remote controled?
    Now there's an idea. In addition to the drag race, we should get two remote controlled cars and run a Nascar race - one lap around the parking lot. Then each participant can test their skill at remotely controlling the car with their figure in it.

Quote Originally Posted by megoapesnut View Post
    Now there's an idea. In addition to the drag race, we should get two remote controlled cars and run a Nascar race - one lap around the parking lot. Then each participant can test their skill at remotely controlling the car with their figure in it.
    Oh, yes... I can see that happening at MM 2012... gonna start looking into it!

JamesD

Images
    Last night Chase, Jan and I watched all these on you-tube and it was just like we were there again. The first one we watched had our Father and Son Backseat grudge match and I got accused of " mis interpreting the rules" by using a heavy bodied UFC SuperJoe LOL. Then Chase got his Captain America out and started plotting his revenge for next mego meet racing season LOL. Thanks James for awesome filming and Big thanks to Hulk for letting us race. Racer-N shine that cup up cause next year were taking it Brother!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy Trek Freak View Post
    Last night Chase, Jan and I watched all these on you-tube and it was just like we were there again. The first one we watched had our Father and Son Backseat grudge match and I got accused of " mis interpreting the rules" by using a heavy bodied UFC SuperJoe LOL. Then Chase got his Captain America out and started plotting his revenge for next mego meet racing season LOL. Thanks James for awesome filming and Big thanks to Hulk for letting us race. Racer-N shine that cup up cause next year were taking it Brother!!!!
    That makes me so happy! Great that I caught something meaningful to you guys!

JamesD

Images
    I think I am envisioning an adult bracket and a kids bracket next year, with a final showdown of course. Maybe even some 3 way races for the early rounds. Lots to contemplate folks. Get your figures race ready, it's a rough ride to the finish line!

Hey James,

Excellent job with the filming again!

Dan

That looked like a great time. Fun video!