Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go... Verbal assault set to begin!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jimsmegos
    Mego Dork
    • Nov 9, 2008

Here we go... Verbal assault set to begin!

Check this one out fellows and girls... Recieved this comment on my blog today apparently from one of the folks from day2day trading:

"AM THE OWNER OF DAY2DAYTRADING. YOU HAVE MADE A STATEMENT THAT WHAT I SAY IS UNTRUE.
    I HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE NEED TO PROVE THAT ALL THE STATEMENTS MADE ON WEBSITE ARE FACTS.
    CAN YOU YOU SHOW ME PROOF OTHER THAN WORDS WHY YOU SUPPORTS LIARS AND THIEVES."

Anyone like to chime in? I'm working on my response to put the verbal boots to 'em. Between everything I've heard from Castaway and ZICA both these a holes need the public flogging.

Your militant minded pal,

Jim
  • livnxxxl
    Megoholic RocketScientist
    • Oct 23, 2007

Don't sweat it Jim. The guy is probably just jealous that you have a cool Little Buddy character and he does not.
    Enjoy what you like, and let others enjoy what they like. (C) Azrak 2009

Too much space. Need more toys!

Check out the ever growing Mego like sized vehicles data base.

Comment

• jimsmegos
      Mego Dork
      • Nov 9, 2008

FYI: here's the original thread I posted after David shared the info on the situation.

Injustices of certain Chinese manufactures against U.S. small business owners. s Toy Box

Comment

• jimsmegos
        Mego Dork
        • Nov 9, 2008

Wow this guy is on it. the exchange so far...

Anyone like to chime in? I’m working on my response to put the verbal boots to ‘em. Between everything I’ve heard from Castaway and ZICA both these a holes need the public flogging.

YOU ARE SAYING YOU WANT TO PUT THE BOOT IN. CAN YOU SHOW PROOF OTHER THAN WORDS AND LOOKING FOR SUPPORT TO YOUR UNTRUTHS LIKE CAST A WAY. I HAVE ALL THE PROOF NOT JUST WORDS TO BACK UP ALL I SAY.

AS FOR ZICA I HAVE HAD NO DEALING WITH NEVER SPOKE TO.

Comment

• justzeg18
          Career Member
          • May 5, 2003

Originally posted by jimsmegos
          AS FOR ZICA I HAVE HAD NO DEALING WITH NEVER SPOKE TO.

I mean I know this ****** is wacked, but does he remember that he mentions ZICA on the main page of his site? and now he says he's never spoken to them? isn't that in the very least admitting to libel/slander?

Comment

• jimsmegos
            Mego Dork
            • Nov 9, 2008

All name calling aside I really am looking forward into really digging into this story. And believe me when I say I will do my utmopst best to expose this atrocity to the world.

Comment

• gaga4toyz
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 10, 2004

That's the problem with liars. After so many lies are told, the liar can't even keep track of them. He doesn't know who Zica is? He's had Zica named on his site a long time before he even responded to Jim's post. He's also claims that the Castaway molds have been destroyed, but his partner in the USA continues to text and email people to try and sell the molds.

Comment

• jimsmegos
                Mego Dork
                • Nov 9, 2008

IF everyone would be so kind as to check the most recen t comments on the blog. This my friends is getting real.

Injustices of certain Chinese manufactures against U.S. small business owners. s Toy Box

Comment

• Brue
                  User without title
                  • Sep 29, 2005

Anyone who posts in all caps is automatically ignored by me.

Comment

• torgospizza
                    Theocrat of Pan Tang
                    • Aug 19, 2010

I think Day2Day's page is part of what I'd read that had confused me (which I mentioned in another thread). Part of what confused me is that people listed on the "bad list" as well as the "good list" are people in good standing here which I've dealt with and regard highly. I know nothing of the facts, to be quite honest, but my personal experience has me coming down on the side of Cast-a-Way and I will be buying their product when it's released, in both scale formats.
                    Last edited by torgospizza; Jun 18, '11, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                      Often invisible
                      • Jul 18, 2002

Originally posted by jimsmegos
                      IF everyone would be so kind as to check the most recen t comments on the blog. This my friends is getting real.

Hmmm. Interesting. I haven't been paying attention: is there actual evidence that he is lying?
                      Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• The Toyroom
                        The Packaging King
                        • Dec 31, 2004

Sounds like the same guy writes all of those "Nigerian Prince" letters I get
                        Think OUTSIDE the Box! For the BEST in Repro & Custom Packaging!

Comment

• samurainoir
                          Eloquent Member
                          • Dec 26, 2006

as I pointed out previously, if you are looking for facts, then For the sake of your reputation as a journalist you might want to double check what you report for accuracy by simply looking at the documents posted on the website of day2day trading. it's also not hard to figure out who their north American accomplice appears to be in those same documents, and they are definitely not hard to contact at all (if you get my drift).

GO READ THIS DOCUMENT (click on "Click here to read the legal document")
                          Toy Manufacturer|Wholesale Toys|Toy Distributors|Baby toy|Game Toy|Box Toy|Plush toy|Children Toy

The Anthony posting to your blog is probably Anthony Michael Jeff (of SINGAPORE) named in these documents. There is also contact information on these pages for Bluewater Productions, King Features and others that you will no doubt need to speak to in your investigation.

Day2Day is NOT a Chinese manufacturer. They are the middleman based out of Singapore. No digging needed to uncover that fact. At a glance from the distance, the situation appears to be Day2day trading attempting to play many sides against each other

Looking forward to your reportage on the situation.

Here are the other players named in addition to cast-a-way and zica, that you need to contact for the full story to balance out the coverage from all sides to expose what day2day is doing. (cast-a-way can probably put you in touch with the estate of buster crabbe)
                          Bluewater Productions
                          Welcome to King Features Syndicate
                          Ray Harryhausen | The Official Website
                          http://www.triadtoys.com/
                          http://www.goheroshop.com/
                          http://www.executivereplicas.com/
                          ZoloWorld Toys and Protective Action Figure cases, Specializing in Action Figures Vintage to Present and producing Protective cases.

Good luck.
                          Last edited by samurainoir; Jun 19, '11, 1:49 AM.
                          My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

• MegoMark71
                            Permanent Member
                            • Dec 18, 2008

Man this is a messed up situation.

Comment

• David Lee
                              The Fix-it-up Chappie
                              • Jun 10, 2002

Originally posted by justzeg18
                              I mean I know this ****** is wacked, but does he remember that he mentions ZICA on the main page of his site? and now he says he's never spoken to them? isn't that in the very least admitting to libel/slander?
                              From the front Page of Day2Day:

DON'T BE A PART OF THESE PARTNER COMPANIES SCAMS

■Gohero
                              ■CAST-A-WAY TOYS
                              ■EXECUTIVE REPLICAS
                              ZICA TOYS
                              ■BLUEWATER

Uh hello?....

CRAZY party of One? CRAZY party of one?...

This guy is not all there guys, as you can see... He could have just shut up and let it pass but it's just not in him... it's like my law enforcement buddies say... he's got the right to remain silent, just not the capacity

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎