Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AcroRay
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 17, 2005

I'll say a couple of things in particular about Cast-A-Way's fantastic products and their dedication: they really get me enthused about characters and products that have laid dusty and dormant in my memory for a long time. They bring new life to legends, in part because - if you ever have the chance to talk to these guys in person - they've got spirit, vision, and a rare practical sense that tells you they'll actually bring it all to fruition.
    Micronauts Collector, Historian, Consultant
    AcroRay's Laboratory - My Micronauts Blog
    The Micropolis Embassy - My Micronauts Group
    Rockets, Robots & Dinosaurs - My Blog for Other Interests

Comment

• Random Axe
      The Voice of Reason
      • Apr 16, 2008

I can honestly say this is my favorite re-mego style figure to date. The head sculpt is perfect and the costuming is fantastic. Once logistics are finalized, this will be a HUGE success. David and Jason's enthusiasm is contagious regarding this. I'm aware of the hardship involved in the genesis of this figure, but this will be worth the wait, folks.

What an incredibly cool project to see coming to life. Definitely my most anticipated figure.

Scott
      I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• TrueDave
        Toy Maker
        • Jan 12, 2008

Originally posted by David Lee

Thanks to who ever made the Kung ** proof Replica Captain America Shield that was at Mego Meet? Thanks! it saved my life!
        The stories that shield could tell . . . . .

I am familiar with the west east connection. A lot of Kenners sculpt jobs went over there after Hasbro absorbed them.
        You dont want to do business over there but . . . .it's not economically feasible to have it done in North America.

Comment

• MEGO_SUPERMAN
          Say No To Kryptonite!
          • May 9, 2011

Great, great news!
          Truth, Justice and Megos THAT is the American Way!

The Human Torch was denied a bank loan! - Ron Burgundy KVWN Channel 4 News Team

A picture is worth a thousand words. A Chuck Norris is worth 1 billion words. - Chuck Norris

You know what? I can already tell that I don't like you. And I'm probably not gonna like you no matter how many pull-ups or push-ups you do. All right, anybody who wants to pick on anybody in class, aim for him, 'cause I'm not watchin'. -Kenny Powers

Comment

• alex
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 15, 2009

Whats this all about

Go Hero Flash Gordon Buster Crabbe 12" Cast-away mego | eBay

Comment

• gaga4toyz
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 10, 2004

Not sure about that auction. I don't know who that ebay account is. We've given out 4 or 5 of the figures to friends and some people we work with. Someone is probably selling a figure we sent them. If that's the case no problem with us.

Comment

• Timothy2251
                Jerks beef with Ten Bears
                • Mar 15, 2008

I really, really hope that the figures see release soon. That 8" Flash is at ZICA levels of quality and attention to detail, and would rock so hard. The moment that puppy goes on sale, I'm buying one!
                "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎