X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • batmanmc
    mego batman collector
    • Jun 22, 2004

my mm recap

this has been by far the best megomeet for me. i had the pleasure of meeting dan and chatting with him quite a bit especially in the megosuite. also chatted with mike and johhny mic. dan showed me pics of his collection which had someof his childhood figures. awesome collection dan. seeing doc mego and art chat just the exictement and love for the toys and stuff was fun i chatted with mark loudon and got to bring truedave's capt shiled to the suite. i was lucky to get the megomeet magnet from truedave for free . thanks again. chatted with brian lietner and rose in the megosuite,. brian letner is a cool guy once you get to know himw. rose is col and is raelly into helping people customize and feel at home. the only bad part opf the megomet for me was they moved arts table away from mine. but it worked out better for the flow so all was good. got to help douglas set up a planet of the apes treehouse he bought there. (one of my favorite parts of the meet). got an awesome batman sketch from art , working on a frame for it now . also picked up the tiny teens book.sold a lot of stuff . talked with many members old and new. picked up the buck riogers and tiger man from zica from castaway toys. wow they are amaing , i will buy the rest of the line thye make since the qaulity and likeness is unmatched . entered the custom kitbash with a removable cowl batman made out to be me in a halloween custome. pained a kirk head.with emblem from pwwasson i belive. got the head from davemc for free thanks again dave. got some of the new cards from brian and doc . i have extras for people who dont have them and will post some in a month or so. got some batmobile labels from pwwasson and also the cool trek chairs. met twiki again and chuck . two fellow norteasterners. talked with paul and rose in megosuite . entered the megosuite races with me. i won three races and ultimatly lost . had a blast. friends i see every year scott peirvce who has knowledge of painting heads in unbelievable detail., austin who has casting knowledge and many other custom ideas. del who is an amazing person and unbelievable hair rerooter (her husband nate a cool guy ). tom and berto, ron p, scott a,doc mego ,art & rose, true dave and his girtlfriend who i cant remember thier names (sorry) , type3toys sorry havent remembered his name yet either, mark loudon, brian , brian lietner. the rest of the meet after i get back from the gym.
  • ScottA
    Original Member
    • Jun 25, 2001

Always a pleasure kind sir. Thanks again for the keychain again.
    sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• Blue Meanie
      Banned
      • Jun 23, 2001

You and Ric are two of the best. Thanks for the compliment....made my Meet.

Working on the Dawn Car...hopefully I can fix it up. Even if I can't...it will be some sort of custom

Comment

• batmanmc
        mego batman collector
        • Jun 22, 2004

i picked up three boxed figures from berto , a boxed iron man catwoman and robin. berto and tom are the reasons megomeet is great . mike

Comment

• Random Axe
          The Voice of Reason
          • Apr 16, 2008

Mikey!

It's not a Mego Meet without your table being the first one I see entering the room. Great to see you again.

Scott
          I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Hulk
            Mayor of Megoville
            • May 10, 2003

Ir was great seeing you again Mike, and cool that Ric joined you. I was disappointed I didn't get to catch up with him in the Mego Suite.

Comment

• Bizarro Amy
              Formerly known as Del
              • Dec 12, 2004

Always good to see you Mike. I will never forget you taking the time to visit us on an already long trip home from MegoMeet, and convincing me that I really needed to get there for the next one.
              Hey! Where's the waiter with the water for my daughter?

Check out my customs!
              https://www.facebook.com/BizarroAmy
              http://www.tumblr.com/blog/bizarroamy

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

Mike is always the first person you see when you come in, it wouldn't be the same without him.
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• VintageMike
                  Permanent Member
                  • Dec 16, 2004

Always great to see you Mike. Had one of the most enjoybale conversations of the whole weekend at the suite with you.

Comment

• samurainoir
                    Eloquent Member
                    • Dec 26, 2006

Dude, thanks again for the keychain. It was cool that you got to do the pewter coloured version this year.

Definitely one of the best swag you get at Mego Meet. It's a terrific way to welcome the newbies coming into the room and making them feel welcome right away. You are an excellent ambassador!

Kudos!
                    My store in the MEGO MALL!

BUY THE CAPTAIN CANUCK ACTION FIGURE HERE!

Comment

Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎